GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Reviews"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 09/08/16 at 17:18
Regular
I would like to collect reviews from customers and be able to show them on our instant pro site a little like trustpilot but with out the cost !!

One customer told me this would be easy to do ?

Anyone use anything like this
Mon 15/08/16 at 18:15
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Dograt wrote:
Yes but i did not have time to go into detail with him, never went back again to ask.

I already do a testimonial page, but just thought there may be a better way.

I just took a look at your site (I think I looked at the right one!) and it looks as though you are manually adding the testimonials on your "Customer Reviews" page.

You COULD just set this up as a "Guestbook" page, which effectively allows your customers to submit a comment online that you then get notified about and can edit/ approve/delete as required before making it live on your site. Or you can bypass the admin stage and allow comments to go live as soon as they are submitted.

You have the option to set up spam controls for the page to stop unwanted automated junk, the option to add an introduction to the page and some styling control as well.

You would, of course, need to manually add any feedback already submitted, but that's a small price to pay to automate it all ongoing.

Log into your InstantPro editor, go to "Create a New Page" and choose the "Guestbook Page" option.

Just because it's a "Guestbook" page doesn't mean you can't re-name it to "Customer Reviews" or "Customer Feedback", or indeed anything you feel like.

Should suit your purposes a little better I think!
Tue 09/08/16 at 20:20
Regular
Yes but i did not have time to go into detail with him, never went back again to ask.

I already do a testimonial page, but just thought there may be a better way.
Tue 09/08/16 at 18:04
"Are you sure?"
Dograt wrote:
...One customer told me this would be easy to do ?

Did you ask your customer for details?!

You could create a 'testimonials' page and edit it yourself from the feedback you get.

Any automated system would need monitoring for abuse/spam/etc.

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Tue 09/08/16 at 17:18
Regular
I would like to collect reviews from customers and be able to show them on our instant pro site a little like trustpilot but with out the cost !!

One customer told me this would be easy to do ?

Anyone use anything like this

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.