GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whos the best at Bond games. Rare or E.A?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 13/04/02 at 12:26
Regular
Its got to be rare! How on earth did they loose their lisence to E.A. Alright Twine was ok but it was nowhere near as good as goldeneye! if we want a decent bond game for gamecube were gonna have to wait untill the new film has come out and maybe rare might win back the license. all credit to E.A, there well good at sport sims. ive always loved the fifa sereis and their are plenty other good E.A sport games out there. i dunno what do you think?
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:26
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Its got to be rare! How on earth did they loose their lisence to E.A. Alright Twine was ok but it was nowhere near as good as goldeneye! if we want a decent bond game for gamecube were gonna have to wait untill the new film has come out and maybe rare might win back the license. all credit to E.A, there well good at sport sims. ive always loved the fifa sereis and their are plenty other good E.A sport games out there. i dunno what do you think?
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:35
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I dunno actually. It depends on your tastes. Personally, I think they're both great.
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:46
Regular
I think Rare, Ive played on Goldeneye by Rare and Twine and Tnd by EA on the PSx
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:55
Regular
Rare, any day
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:00
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Joe Dark wrote:
> I think Rare, Ive played on Goldeneye by Rare and Twine and Tnd by EA
> on the PSx

Me too, and AUF on the PS2. I just can't decide.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:03
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
how did rare loose their liscence? heres another quick topic. whats better twine or auf?
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:06
Regular
I haven't played on Agent Under Fire so cant comment on it.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:09
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
Ive played on both but cant make up my mind! n e way auf is comin to gamecube so u might wanna giv it a try.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:57
Regular
Pringle28 wrote:
> how did rare loose their liscence? heres another quick topic. whats
> better twine or auf?

They didn't loose their license, the where given the license to make Goldeneye and that was all.

I thought TWINE was bit pants really, it was okay to play through once but there was no way i'd bother coming back to it. The AI was rubbish, the graphics where ugly and the levels where just too boring. Goldeneye wins hands down, just the multiplayer mode was worth more than the TWINE cartridge.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:24
Regular
"Its all me,me,me,me"
i think imake another forum on that topic. k then if n e one wants to talk about whats better uaf or twine then post it in there. this room is about the rae and E.A discussion. there we r nice and organised now!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.