GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Advance Wars - Views"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 12/04/02 at 22:36
Regular
I am in need of games. The hobbie had died but its coming back. I am again yearning for them :-)

I been looking around and things I want to get recently are - Skies Of Arcadia (due to Grix) no RPG fan but I feel theres something there for me. Jedi Knight 2, Super Smash Brothers Melee & Rogue Leader.

But the game I want you all to discuss for me is Advance Wars. I was browsing around the IGN site and they gave it a VERY rare 9.9 score. I am in need of GBA games too.

So...go - discuss :-D
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:50
Regular
Advance Wars got great reviews by everyone, Ive wanted it for ages but just have no cash.
Sun 14/04/02 at 21:04
"Uzi Lover"
Positive descriptions there.

I'll definetly be checking it out then...

Thanks guys :-)
Sun 14/04/02 at 15:01
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Advance Wars is fantastic! It's awesome in single player, but in multiplayer it is one of the best games I've ever played. It's probably the best GBA game available (except maybe for super mario world). Get it!!!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 12:06
Regular
"Link to the Future"
It's great even if a little short lived, get it.
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:55
"Uzi Lover"
Seen this has dropped down the forum a very larage amount so thought I would pop it as I am intrested in hearing your opinions of this game, if you have played it :-)
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:58
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Both !!!

See Ya !
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:56
Regular
"hit the road jack"
Just SEGA Vs NINTENDO
SONICVs MARIO
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:49
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Yep, Sonic is just like the Mega Drive games (ohh , those were the days)
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:41
"Uzi Lover"
Advance Wars seems like a great game, yet so ignored. I really need more info on it :-)

Sonic...its played in the style of the old Megadrive games right? It looks cool. Will have to check it out.
Fri 12/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Have n't played Advance Wars but like you say it's suppose to be good. Sonic Advance is very good although a little short !!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.