GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shop"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 05/01/16 at 10:25
Regular
Does anybody know when and if we will ever get the product listing and web shop facility that has been promised for what seems like ages.
Sun 24/01/16 at 09:50
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
moonshine_framing wrote:
This is excellent news. I currently do half of my business online and to be honest my websites are now a shambles underneath with a murky soup of paypal, Zend, java and php and I've forgotten how half of it works ;)
There is definitely one site that is in need of a clean-sweep, and I'll be really interested to see if the new features will work for what we do.

any chance of sneak-peek?

No chance, unfortunately!

I can tell you that if you have a lot of products, multiple categories, product options, a requirement for multiple images, or any combination of those, then the shop has you covered.
Sat 23/01/16 at 18:32
This is excellent news. I currently do half of my business online and to be honest my websites are now a shambles underneath with a murky soup of paypal, Zend, java and php and I've forgotten how half of it works ;)
There is definitely one site that is in need of a clean-sweep, and I'll be really interested to see if the new features will work for what we do.

any chance of sneak-peek?
Thu 14/01/16 at 16:17
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
sim wrote:
That's fantastic news can't wait to give it a try. If it's as amazing as the rest of Freeola goodies , I am sure it will be fab... You always get one that's impatient don't you :-)

Well, to be entirely fair to you, it has taken us a while!

I was chatting with the team about the shop a few days ago, and it sounds as though we're probably looking at some time in February, providing there are no major issues with the proofing.
Thu 14/01/16 at 15:48
Regular
That's fantastic news can't wait to give it a try. If it's as amazing as the rest of Freeola goodies , I am sure it will be fab... You always get one that's impatient don't you :-)
Tue 05/01/16 at 12:43
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
Proofing this currently, so hopefully very soon! Providing there are no major issues left to fix, I'd expect this to go live reasonably shortly.

As you can probably imagine, it is a big addition to InstantPro, with a lot of functions and features that needed fine-tuning, so it has taken us a considerable amount of time to complete and test as we need to ensure it's fit for purpose.

I will say it's probably one of the easiest "e-commerce" addons I've ever worked with, so worth the wait!
Tue 05/01/16 at 10:25
Regular
Does anybody know when and if we will ever get the product listing and web shop facility that has been promised for what seems like ages.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.