GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Site down again"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/11/15 at 09:30
"possibly impossible"
Yesterday my Freeola hosted site went down for a short while. Looks like it's doing the same again now. (from about 9.20am)

Anything to worry about?
Fri 20/11/15 at 17:28
"possibly impossible"
Hmmm... wrote:
I've tried 3 browsers and clicking the "Read More" link in the cookie consent bar just takes me back to your home page.

Clicking "Accept" removes the full bar and replaces it with a "Privacy & Cookies Policy" link. Clicking that just re-displays the full cookie consent bar where the "Read More" link is still just a home page link.

It looks as if you need to change that link to a page that actually contains your Privacy Policy!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Ah, the read more bit. Got you now. I'll take a look.
Fri 20/11/15 at 15:03
"Are you sure?"
I've tried 3 browsers and clicking the "Read More" link in the cookie consent bar just takes me back to your home page.

Clicking "Accept" removes the full bar and replaces it with a "Privacy & Cookies Policy" link. Clicking that just re-displays the full cookie consent bar where the "Read More" link is still just a home page link.

It looks as if you need to change that link to a page that actually contains your Privacy Policy!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 20/11/15 at 10:48
"possibly impossible"
Consent thing worked for me, just brings up a bar at the bottom of the page.
Fri 20/11/15 at 10:47
"possibly impossible"
Hmmm... wrote:
Hi pb,
Is this your 4d site? It's available for me atm.

Post again when you see a problem in case it's an issue from your connection or something.

PS. I wanted to 'read more' about how you use cookies (your cookie consent bar) but the link just takes me to your home page?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Thanks hmmm.yes, it's 4dgamers. It came back up about half an hour after going down. We tried it from several different connections.

I'll take a look at the consent thing, it's a separate plugin so it should work.
Fri 20/11/15 at 10:38
"Are you sure?"
Hi pb,
Is this your 4d site? It's available for me atm.

Post again when you see a problem in case it's an issue from your connection or something.

PS. I wanted to 'read more' about how you use cookies (your cookie consent bar) but the link just takes me to your home page?

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Fri 20/11/15 at 09:30
"possibly impossible"
Yesterday my Freeola hosted site went down for a short while. Looks like it's doing the same again now. (from about 9.20am)

Anything to worry about?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.