GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Server error: '550 Relaying denie"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 02/11/15 at 11:01
Regular
I am suddenly getting the following error when trying to send email from one of my Freeola accounts using MS Outlook as the front-end.

"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: subject
Sent: 02/11/2015 10:34

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'[email protected]' on 02/11/2015 10:34
Server error: '550 Relaying denied - Please use a Freeola connection or upgrade to EmailPro'.
"

This has never happened before, and is grinding me to a halt in my work. Yes, I do have EmailPro on all my accounts.

This is happening regardless of where I am - at home, at a customer's site, wherever.

I need a fix urgently. I have emailed support but have not had an answer yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mon 02/11/15 at 11:01
Regular
I am suddenly getting the following error when trying to send email from one of my Freeola accounts using MS Outlook as the front-end.

"Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: subject
Sent: 02/11/2015 10:34

The following recipient(s) cannot be reached:

'[email protected]' on 02/11/2015 10:34
Server error: '550 Relaying denied - Please use a Freeola connection or upgrade to EmailPro'.
"

This has never happened before, and is grinding me to a halt in my work. Yes, I do have EmailPro on all my accounts.

This is happening regardless of where I am - at home, at a customer's site, wherever.

I need a fix urgently. I have emailed support but have not had an answer yet.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
Mon 02/11/15 at 11:09
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
I have in fact already answered your support ticket myself, this morning, literally 20 minutes after we received it. You should already have my response, and the advised steps to resolve the problem.

If you check your inbox, if you are still unable to see my response, please let me know and I'll get it re-sent.
Mon 02/11/15 at 11:15
Regular
Hi

Thanks for your feedback. No, it isnt showing in my inbox. Can you resend it please?
Mon 02/11/15 at 11:44
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
tommill52 wrote:
Hi

Thanks for your feedback. No, it isnt showing in my inbox. Can you resend it please?

Done..
Mon 02/11/15 at 11:50
Regular
Hi

I Still cannot see your reply in either of my inboxes.
Mon 02/11/15 at 12:35
Staff Moderator
"Meh..."
tommill52 wrote:
Hi

I Still cannot see your reply in either of my inboxes.

It's in the inbox for your log in email address, both times that I've sent it. Appears to have been read also.

If you can't see it, you can view a copy of it by logging into your Freeola account and going to "MyFreeola Message Centre" (in the grey bar at the top).
Sat 21/11/15 at 17:26
Regular
Hi,

today i have peformed a cleen windows 10 intallation and then i have installed office 2013 to use outolook 2013. Now, wenn I try to setup a new feeola account with my own domain, i can't complete the account setup process, because i am getting teh same error "" 550 relying denied, pleae use a freeo....

Gmail account are working fine.

How did you resolve that problem?

Thanks
Sat 21/11/15 at 17:36
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Was your Freeola email working before your Windows 10 installation?

Here's a Freeola post on Outlook and W10 that might be of interest.

But your "relaying denied" error sounds like you aren't connected via a Freeola connection or haven't the got the correct type of Freeola email product to me.

PS Your spelling is worse than mine! :¬P
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Sat 21/11/15 at 20:10
Regular
Issue resolved by just providing SMTP authentication
Sat 21/11/15 at 20:26
"Are you sure?"
Glad it was something simple.

Thanks for updating, there have been so many similar first posts I wasn't sure you were legit!

[s]Hmmm...[/s]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.