GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Email message ' this message has not been downloaded from the server'"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/10/15 at 14:09
Regular
I have this message coming up in random emails since I upgraded to ios9, it happens on random messages foe example I could have 10 emails from last Saturday 5 could be OK , the other 5 ok as soon as I read them, go in the next day, I get the message,
Accounts are set up to manually delete, so it's not a case of them dropping off the system,
Support have told me to set up for a copy to remain on the server but I don't see an option in the set up for that ??

Running an iPad 2 and iphone6
Fri 23/10/15 at 15:04
"Are you sure?"
Hi and welcome to the forums.

Here's an Apple help page which shows the options for "Delete from server".

Just in case it's something else...
Are you getting any other details with the "this message has not been downloaded from the server' message?

Some email clients that check for viruses will issue a similar warning when they see a dodgy attachment.
[s]Hmmm...[/s]

EDIT: Looks like other iOS9 users are seeing this: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7221489?tstart=0 I would have a poke around over on the Apple website.

I'm not an Apple user but post an update if you get somewhere as no doubt others will be interested.
Fri 23/10/15 at 14:09
Regular
I have this message coming up in random emails since I upgraded to ios9, it happens on random messages foe example I could have 10 emails from last Saturday 5 could be OK , the other 5 ok as soon as I read them, go in the next day, I get the message,
Accounts are set up to manually delete, so it's not a case of them dropping off the system,
Support have told me to set up for a copy to remain on the server but I don't see an option in the set up for that ??

Running an iPad 2 and iphone6

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.