GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"[DLC] Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare SUPREMACY"

The "Retro Game Reviews" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 20/10/15 at 12:54
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I think they’ve finally figured it out.

The Havoc DLC was ok but did little to float my boat. The Ascendance DLC definitely moved things in the right direction. And now we have Supremacy, and the good news is it’s their best yet (well, of the Advanced Warfare batch that is).

Supremacy brings us four new MP maps again and more zombies. Nothing really groundbreaking there, but it’s the execution of the map offering that really elevates this above the rest.

Parliament is set on a warship on the River Thames in front of the Houses of Parliament in London, England. It’s a near perfect map for MP, with a great mixture of long range sniping and close quarters action. The multi-level layout also makes it ideal for boosting.

Kremlin is an interesting map, with two structures at either end that are ideal for mid to close range combat. The middle of the map is an open expanse that is best suited for mid to long range combat, with a couple of gun turrets covering the area just to mix things up a bit.

Compound looks like a training area filled with containers and alleyways. It is more suited for mid to close range, so expect to see those ASMs and BALs in action. Again this map suits boosting to get around, so expect a lot of air combat as you move from point to point.

Skyrise is a blast from the past. First seen as Highrise from MW2 it is a skin job of a fan favourite. What I love most about this map are the number of ways you can get from one side to the other, making it more tactical than a lot of other maps.

The Zombies mode is set on an aircraft carrier this time. It is the usual fair, with the player needing to beat waves of undead in order to progress further and unlock new areas and weapons. There is a [sort of] story in there somewhere, but it really is just shoot the zombies. It’s not really my thing but it looks great and there is fun to be had playing it.

Overall this is a really good DLC. The new maps are designed well and feel balanced. They also lend themselves to boosting, which (whether you like it or not) is really what AW is all about. Hats off to Sledgehammer this time round.

9/10
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Tue 20/10/15 at 12:54
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I think they’ve finally figured it out.

The Havoc DLC was ok but did little to float my boat. The Ascendance DLC definitely moved things in the right direction. And now we have Supremacy, and the good news is it’s their best yet (well, of the Advanced Warfare batch that is).

Supremacy brings us four new MP maps again and more zombies. Nothing really groundbreaking there, but it’s the execution of the map offering that really elevates this above the rest.

Parliament is set on a warship on the River Thames in front of the Houses of Parliament in London, England. It’s a near perfect map for MP, with a great mixture of long range sniping and close quarters action. The multi-level layout also makes it ideal for boosting.

Kremlin is an interesting map, with two structures at either end that are ideal for mid to close range combat. The middle of the map is an open expanse that is best suited for mid to long range combat, with a couple of gun turrets covering the area just to mix things up a bit.

Compound looks like a training area filled with containers and alleyways. It is more suited for mid to close range, so expect to see those ASMs and BALs in action. Again this map suits boosting to get around, so expect a lot of air combat as you move from point to point.

Skyrise is a blast from the past. First seen as Highrise from MW2 it is a skin job of a fan favourite. What I love most about this map are the number of ways you can get from one side to the other, making it more tactical than a lot of other maps.

The Zombies mode is set on an aircraft carrier this time. It is the usual fair, with the player needing to beat waves of undead in order to progress further and unlock new areas and weapons. There is a [sort of] story in there somewhere, but it really is just shoot the zombies. It’s not really my thing but it looks great and there is fun to be had playing it.

Overall this is a really good DLC. The new maps are designed well and feel balanced. They also lend themselves to boosting, which (whether you like it or not) is really what AW is all about. Hats off to Sledgehammer this time round.

9/10

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.