GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ingress - Who Plays?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/09/15 at 08:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've been a big fan of Ingress for about a year now. For those of you that haven't heard of it, it is an augmented reality game where you use your "scanner" (your smartphone) to hack, capture and link well observed landmarks called "portals". It is essentially one giant, worldwide ground war between two opposing teams, the Blue Resistance and the Green Enlightened.

I was just wondering who else out here plays it? It's a very engaging game, gets you out and about exploring your local area and I've met a fair few other players (both factions) whilst out playing.

For more information, Click Here
There have been no replies to this thread yet.
Sat 26/09/15 at 08:23
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
I've been a big fan of Ingress for about a year now. For those of you that haven't heard of it, it is an augmented reality game where you use your "scanner" (your smartphone) to hack, capture and link well observed landmarks called "portals". It is essentially one giant, worldwide ground war between two opposing teams, the Blue Resistance and the Green Enlightened.

I was just wondering who else out here plays it? It's a very engaging game, gets you out and about exploring your local area and I've met a fair few other players (both factions) whilst out playing.

For more information, Click Here

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.