GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Reviews - Console Update?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 03/09/15 at 16:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Just submitted a review and noticed there is no option for the next gen consoles (latest consoles I can pick are the Xbox 360 and the PS3).

Will this be updated?

Thanks
Wed 09/09/15 at 20:00
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thank you :)
Wed 09/09/15 at 13:03
"possibly impossible"
Would it be possible to be able to edit the format labels for existing reviews and...possibly...even...pretty please...the titles?

Yeah, I know it's more work and faffing around and you guys are pretty busy already, but if you do every find yourself wanting to do something else :D
Tue 08/09/15 at 12:25
Regular
"Why so srs?"
Right, looking into this now. It's my fault for not testing the system once the change had been made.

Egg...face...something something.

EDIT:

Fixed and tested by two other staff members. Let the reviews flow.
Tue 08/09/15 at 11:58
"possibly impossible"
dav2612 wrote:
There might be an issue with the new consoles. I picked Xbox One for my review and it gave me an error saying "Category" was blank. There is no field marked Category and I had filled everything in. When I swapped the format to Xbox 360 it let me post.

I'll have to give it a go myself. At least they are there now, though, so it's only a matter of time...

Edit: Yep, doing it for me, too. Hopefully the system can be tweeked to cope with going in and changing the format once reviews are posted (hint, hint)
Tue 08/09/15 at 11:41
Regular
"And in last place.."
There might be an issue with the new consoles. I picked Xbox One for my review and it gave me an error saying "Category" was blank. There is no field marked Category and I had filled everything in. When I swapped the format to Xbox 360 it let me post.
Fri 04/09/15 at 07:52
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Thanks - I was unsure if it was just me/me not looking hard enough as on the actual reviews pages, it has XB1 and PS4 next to them in bold.

Still recommend keeping the classics though - a few older reviews coming through would be great to read!
Thu 03/09/15 at 17:36
Regular
It would be a shame to see the classic formats disappear from the list though.

But yes, up to date formats would be nice :)
Thu 03/09/15 at 16:31
Regular
"Why so srs?"
HM wrote:
Just submitted a review and noticed there is no option for the next gen consoles (latest consoles I can pick are the Xbox 360 and the PS3).

Will this be updated?

Thanks

I was fairly sure this had already been taken care of, however I will go and speak with the team responsible and we will have it updated shortly.

Thanks!
Thu 03/09/15 at 16:11
Regular
"@optometrytweet"

Will this be updated?

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.