GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Saw Blade 2 today..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/04/02 at 19:10
Regular
First of all, I'd like to say I think it was better than the original Blade, in terms of action, story etc

Won't spoil anything, but it's pretty darn good. Most of the CGI stuff looked great (although when they used CGI for Blade and the people who are fighting, that didn't look too good)

Danny John Jules (think that's his name) aka the Cat from Red Dwarf (he was in CBBC's Maid Marion too) is in it as part of the Blood Pack (a specially trained group designed to take out Blade) and the big fight scene in the vampire safe house was great

Excellent film, if you look 18 go and see it!
Sat 13/04/02 at 23:25
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
It is good but i only seen half off it i had a cheap pirate copie read my topic to find out what i mean.
Sat 13/04/02 at 20:42
Regular
how can you say it was better in terms of story. the second was a good film but not as good as the first. they replaced a lot of the story line with action instead. they were both good films but the first was more innovative and ran smoother.
Sat 13/04/02 at 14:24
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Thanks for clearing that up MoJo, it was killing me trying to figure out just how Whistler survived.
Sat 13/04/02 at 13:12
Regular
"That's right!"
Whistler shot himself in the head, but the vampires kept him alive. They beat the cack out of him, stuck him in a fountain of blood so he healed quicker, then did it again, and again, and again. Blade found him and you know how the woman cured herself in the first Blade? Blade gave him something like that and he was cured the next day, no longer a vamp
Sat 13/04/02 at 12:59
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Sounds like a great film, I should be seeing it sometime this week hopefully, I'm also looking forward to seeing how Whistler survived the first film. Its had me pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. Oh well I should know soon.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:46
Regular
Nah, I haven't seen it yet.
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:40
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Gaz, I thought you'd seen it?

Or is it just that it is too ridiculous to believe? I hope not....:-D
Fri 12/04/02 at 20:32
Regular
MoJoMan, explain something EXACTLY for me. How the hell does Whistler survive? Cheers.
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:22
Regular
"You've upset me"
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> Danny John Jules (think that's his name)

It is :-D
Fri 12/04/02 at 18:19
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
Dunno really. Maybe because of the music you listen to, and beause most people on these forums are between 13 and 17. 15's in the middle so I assumed you were 15. :-D

AM I RIGHT?!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.