GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm not biased but, DREAMCAST IS A SUCCESS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 14/10/00 at 14:34
Regular
Happy Birthday Dreamcast!
Sega has exceeded its target for one million Dreamcasts across Europe in its debut year, and succeeded in registering 400, 000 users for Dreamarena

It has been that long already. Dreamcast celebrates its first Anniversary this weekend across Europe, and there is much to be happy about. Over one million Dreamcasts are in homes across Europe, and nearly half of you are registered for Dreamarena. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a success story.
And it looks set - deservedly so - to continue. Virtua Tennis only recently topped the all-formats charts. Space Channel 5 is now out there turning heads, it’s Ferrari F355 Challenge soon, and the magnificent Metropolis Street Racer will go on sale on November 3rd. There will be people weeping in high street stores across the land when they bear witness to the power of M-SR.

Closer to Christmas there will be Quake 3 Arena, Shenmue and the hip Jet Set Radio. That’s an amazing line-up. You will be officially stupid if you do not enter the Dreamcast elite sometime soon.

Dreamcast can do it, you watch. Congratulations Sega!
Sat 14/10/00 at 19:08
Nobody? Are you insane? No one knows anything about PS2 - the Motorshow is a great place to put some Dreamcast pods etc. Well done.
Sat 14/10/00 at 18:22
Regular
Nobody will hear about it because of the huge PS2 hype.
Sat 14/10/00 at 17:34
Quite right Tigres - for that comment alone I think you deserve to win gameaday.
Sat 14/10/00 at 16:58
Unfortunatly for them, they will pass through the system quickly.
And out the other end.
Sat 14/10/00 at 16:56
Regular
I don't think it is the success Sega was hoping for.
It DESERVES to be a success but the average gamer has been eaten up by the PS2's hype.
Sat 14/10/00 at 16:54
Like many, I shunned the Dreamcast when it first came out, but after much watching of the increase of great games, I finally snapped, and will get one for Christmas.
Sat 14/10/00 at 14:34
Happy Birthday Dreamcast!
Sega has exceeded its target for one million Dreamcasts across Europe in its debut year, and succeeded in registering 400, 000 users for Dreamarena

It has been that long already. Dreamcast celebrates its first Anniversary this weekend across Europe, and there is much to be happy about. Over one million Dreamcasts are in homes across Europe, and nearly half of you are registered for Dreamarena. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a success story.
And it looks set - deservedly so - to continue. Virtua Tennis only recently topped the all-formats charts. Space Channel 5 is now out there turning heads, it’s Ferrari F355 Challenge soon, and the magnificent Metropolis Street Racer will go on sale on November 3rd. There will be people weeping in high street stores across the land when they bear witness to the power of M-SR.

Closer to Christmas there will be Quake 3 Arena, Shenmue and the hip Jet Set Radio. That’s an amazing line-up. You will be officially stupid if you do not enter the Dreamcast elite sometime soon.

Dreamcast can do it, you watch. Congratulations Sega!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.