GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Examples"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/06/15 at 10:07
Regular
Is there a list of Freeola web sites so you can view what other customers have created?

Would you recommend using this company?

I have had my own web site for years hosted my Network Solutions and I am looking for something a lot cheaper.
Thu 09/07/15 at 12:35
I'd recommend freeola without any hesitation. I have been a broadband and webspace customer since the late 90s - I have freeola broadband and web hosting for several sites for my business, and freeola broadband at home as well.
Support is outstanding, reliability has been rock solid.
Mon 08/06/15 at 15:33
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Definitely recommend Freeola. Have also been with them since the late 1990's, dial-up and then broadband. They host my website and also those of my clients.
Mon 08/06/15 at 13:23
"possibly impossible"
Yep. Really easy to set up and use, so I'd recommend them too.
Mon 08/06/15 at 13:12
Regular
"I like turtles"
I would recommend them also, been a customer about 8 years. Customer service is very good and I actually managed to set up a pretty basic website despite knowing less than nothing about it!
Mon 08/06/15 at 10:12
"Are you sure?"
There is a directory of Freeola customer's websites.

Yes - I'm happy to recommend Freeola :¬)
I've been using them since the late 1990s!
[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Mon 08/06/15 at 10:07
Regular
Is there a list of Freeola web sites so you can view what other customers have created?

Would you recommend using this company?

I have had my own web site for years hosted my Network Solutions and I am looking for something a lot cheaper.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.