GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WHY THERE WILL BE A SUDDEN DREAMCAST SURGE IN TWO WEEKS!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/10/00 at 23:46
Regular
In case you do not own a DC console - why not? You really should if you have the cash - trade in your old console before it becomes obsolete - because in 2 weeks time we will witness a revolution in gaming - Ferrari F355 Challenge Passion Rossa will be released - and mark my words - A LOT of Dreamcast owners WILL be buying this game - I am sure they will also be buying MSR - both great games - both will make an impact in the charts - and both will draw the attention of non DC owners - and any DC owners who know litlle about the games - and I am sure a lot of people will be converting pretty soon. Because? Well because they don't want to miss out!
And with the great way of showing the games off - Sega have placed a few machines at the Motorshow at the NEC - so get along there from 19-29th October!
Bye!
Thu 12/10/00 at 23:46
In case you do not own a DC console - why not? You really should if you have the cash - trade in your old console before it becomes obsolete - because in 2 weeks time we will witness a revolution in gaming - Ferrari F355 Challenge Passion Rossa will be released - and mark my words - A LOT of Dreamcast owners WILL be buying this game - I am sure they will also be buying MSR - both great games - both will make an impact in the charts - and both will draw the attention of non DC owners - and any DC owners who know litlle about the games - and I am sure a lot of people will be converting pretty soon. Because? Well because they don't want to miss out!
And with the great way of showing the games off - Sega have placed a few machines at the Motorshow at the NEC - so get along there from 19-29th October!
Bye!
Fri 13/10/00 at 13:22
Regular
"not dead"
I don't have a Dreamcast, and don't have the spare cash to buy one either. I like the console though, don't get me wrong, but racing games will not draw me to it, as I'm not a fan of the genre.
The real surge in Dreamcast sales will occur if the game stores have one on display, and playable, for when they won't have any PS2's for sale. People will go in, not be able to get what they want, see the Dreamcast running, and buy one of those instead.
Fri 13/10/00 at 16:40
That's the idea.
Fri 13/10/00 at 21:08
Regular
If I had the money, I'd buy one. I've always wanted to play Sonic Adventure!
Fri 13/10/00 at 21:50
Sonic Adventure? Why? there are far better games to play! Although, I must admit, that this version is something special - fantastic visulas - awful acting voices, very loud music - but essentially fantastic gameplay and sub modes and games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.