GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"4 Pics 1 Game"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/04/14 at 09:08
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
I'm trying this on another site but figured I'd try it on here too, just to see what the uptake is like.

The idea has been pinched from the 4 Pics apps you can get on your smart phone. The idea is the same, but the answer in each case will be a video game. All you have to do in each case is work out what the game is.

I will post one a day for the next few days just to see if this has got legs. If so I'll carry on until this dies a death (or I get bored).

One simple rule... Please do not post your answers without putting them in Spoliers. This way you won't ruin it for others.

Ok, first one then. Let's keep it quite easy...

DAY 1

Good luck!!
Fri 26/09/14 at 12:58
Regular
nice idea, i want to take part in it too, what should i do? btw, if you need some pictures for this game, you'll find it here http://www.favewallpapers.com/games/
Sat 31/05/14 at 07:37
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Fri 30/05/14 at 11:33
"possibly impossible"
Thanks to that song my ears are now clear as my earwax fled in terror.
Fri 30/05/14 at 09:33
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Whereas it just made mine!!

I'm not entirely sure at what point something is so bad that it becomes good again. Is it the complete lack of stage presence, moping around like someone stole his favourite toy? Is it the Casio keyboard playing in one key but him singing in another? Or is it him singing his own backing lyrics too?
Fri 30/05/14 at 08:52
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Haha ... you have got to be kidding! Just upset my Friday morning ;¬)
Fri 30/05/14 at 08:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
Cool, will remember to check this out in a couple of days.

Hey DL, fancy wasting 3.12 mins of you life?!! Then have a listen to this version of our 80's favourite, not sure there's a word in the English language to describe it (not one that's allowed in here anyway!).
Fri 30/05/14 at 07:48
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
TWO
Thu 29/05/14 at 10:41
Regular
"Cogito Ergo Pwn."
Wed 28/05/14 at 20:03
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
pete_21 wrote:
DL wrote:
[i]Listen to 'Ninja' ... 'Final Countdown in Development' more like ;¬)

Oh it's cheesey hair metal at it's best (or worst!) depending on your viewpoint!

Those lyrics though...[/i]

I blame Abba myself, but there is one Swedish musician who certainly achieves 'God' status ... Bo Hansson for his Lord of the Rings album ... absolute gold!!!!!
Wed 28/05/14 at 14:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
DL wrote:
Listen to 'Ninja' ... 'Final Countdown in Development' more like ;¬)

Oh it's cheesey hair metal at it's best (or worst!) depending on your viewpoint!

Those lyrics though...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.