GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best Ninty Charicter poll"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 20:00
Regular
pictur this, a nintendo oscar ceromony. kirby is scarfing himself sick at the buffet table, paying no atention to the anouncer. mario is sitting in his chair, confident that he will win. the starfox and starwolf team are their, eying each other now and then. suddenly joe dark burst in complaining that their arwings were in her parking lot.

vote now.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:00
"+ suspicious minds"
pictur this, a nintendo oscar ceromony. kirby is scarfing himself sick at the buffet table, paying no atention to the anouncer. mario is sitting in his chair, confident that he will win. the starfox and starwolf team are their, eying each other now and then. suddenly joe dark burst in complaining that their arwings were in her parking lot.

vote now.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:26
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
It's got to be Mario, he is the daddy of Nintendo but I also like Wario (best racer on Mario Kart 64), Joe Dark and Captin Falcon (he kicks bottom in both F-Zero X and SSBros !
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:34
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Either fox or maroi. Mario kicks butt, but fox is cool. Oh, and Hi BIGMAN! :)
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:44
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Yo Microchips !!

I can't believe i forgot Link, he is quality but I also like the Big Goron in Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, he's funny ! But I hate Peach, she is so annoying especially in Mario Kart 64 !
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:45
"+ suspicious minds"
i like wario, waluigi, luigi, boo, dr mario, and goombas.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:47
Regular
er.. Joe dark is me Jo Dark is the woman, that star of the perfect dark
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:48
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
*Smashes head on wall,suffers slight amnesia*

How could we forget Link? My favourite Zelda game was Link to the past on the SNES. It was so deep and so well designed. The two Zelda games on the N64 were great, but this was just awesome.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:51
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Link, Wario ad Waluigi have got to be the best out of all Nintendo characters.
A lot of people will probably say Mario but really,he is just a big fat plumber.
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:51
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Never palyed the SNES version but do have all the Game Boy and N64 versions ! Out of all of them Ocarina of Time is besr followed by Link's Awakening (great game but crap boss at end) then Majora's Mask which I think has some really good bosses (the jungle warrior is nutty !)
Sun 07/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Ohh well i got to go (school 2moro) and will be on at about 3.30pm after school !

See Ya !!!

The BIGMAN

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.