GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Worst Game Ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/04/02 at 13:33
Regular
Codename Outbreak
This game is so full of bugs I've had the exterminator round.
It crashes for no reason and if you go to the home site you will realise the extent of the problems with this game.
I love F.P.S's but this one takes the cake.
Sun 07/04/02 at 16:04
Regular
"Whatever!"
Most FIFA games - Various formats
Carmageddon - N64
Lambourgini 64 - N64
Shadowman - PSOne
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
All the little kiddies who reviewed South Park gave it 95% or more. But if you look at the photos of them, have you ever seen the bloke holding the gun to the back of their heads? NOM, how I love you!
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:34
Regular
Rise of the Robots

Superman 64

Clayfighter 63 1/3
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:29
One that bounces to mind is 'Can't Stop Mr. Domino'.

Exactly.

A line of cute little domino pieces line-dancing as an intro gives you that sinking feeling. And torture without an instruction manual - to this day, I have no idea what that little domino man was doing, nor if he knew himself.

Tragic.
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:25
Regular
Phi11ip wrote:
> Hands up all the muppets who believed NOM review of South Park?! (My hand is in
> the air too!)

I hate that game!! Im trying to sell it for 50p! Still no
> offers, I might have to lower the price...... 25p??

It's not bad for £4.99 (or free on the PC for renewing my membership last year :) )
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:22
"Uzi Lover"
My Hand is up too.

What a load of rubbish that was, I was REALLY looking forward to it from that review and being a massive Sout Park fan.

What score did it get again? 92% or something?
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Hands up all the muppets who believed NOM review of South Park?! (My hand is in the air too!)

I hate that game!! Im trying to sell it for 50p! Still no offers, I might have to lower the price...... 25p??
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:58
Rather a silly view being as I paid good money for it.
All I expect is what I pay for a good playable game.
I'm not in the habbit of buying a game and not playing it.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:58
Then sue there ass's and i'll come along and be the lawyer. I'll take them for every penny they've got in there screwy little company! *snarls mencingly*!
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:56
Regular
"Hmmm....."
If you dont like it then just dont play it.

simple

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.