GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ironic... and blummin' hilarious!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/10/02 at 22:33
Regular
Now, I'm not one to take the Mickey out of people... but I had to bring this to EVERYONE's attention...

A certain Gameaday member, named Noble Steed, reviewed Blade 2: Blood Hunt on the PlayStation 2. "Fair enough", I hear you say, "but what's so ironic and funny about that?"

I'll tell you.

He posts the review, giving the game 10/10... then realises that he didn't want to give the game 10/10, so he posts the review again, giving the game 5/10.

And his tagline?

"No.1 Game Reviewer"

Priceless!!!! LOL!
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:33
Regular
"Remember me?"
Now, I'm not one to take the Mickey out of people... but I had to bring this to EVERYONE's attention...

A certain Gameaday member, named Noble Steed, reviewed Blade 2: Blood Hunt on the PlayStation 2. "Fair enough", I hear you say, "but what's so ironic and funny about that?"

I'll tell you.

He posts the review, giving the game 10/10... then realises that he didn't want to give the game 10/10, so he posts the review again, giving the game 5/10.

And his tagline?

"No.1 Game Reviewer"

Priceless!!!! LOL!
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Remember me?"
Dark Mark (tm) Entertainment Inc would like to take this moment to apologise to Noble Steed for his public ridicule... but come on, it WAS pretty darn funny! :D
Fri 11/10/02 at 22:36
Regular
Remember, No.1
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Lol, Noble Steed: You are todays idiot.
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
And hopefully the idiot of every other day..... because it takes the spotlight off people who aren't a million miles away from myself.

*ahem*
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:46
Regular
"Livin' it down"
Nah mate you've got it all wrong.

I posted the review. Then pressd "Submitt Review" button. Forgetting to mark the rateing. So I pressed stop, and changed it to 5 thinking it would only post once, but it posts TIWCE!!

And whats so funny about that?
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:54
Regular
"Remember me?"
Noble Steed wrote:
> Nah mate you've got it all wrong.
>
> I posted the review. Then pressd "Submitt Review" button.
> Forgetting to mark the rateing. So I pressed stop, and changed it to 5
> thinking it would only post once, but it posts TIWCE!!
>
> And whats so funny about that?

"No.1 Game Reviewer"
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:54
Noble Steed wrote:
>
> And whats so funny about that?

Ignore him mate, it wasn't really funny, but you aint the no.1 reviewer all the same...(:)
Fri 11/10/02 at 23:56
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
Everything. The fact that you actually wasted your hands typing a review is one reson
Sat 12/10/02 at 00:04
Regular
"Remember me?"
*chuckles*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.