GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"RPG fans welcome!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
Thanks for coming in! What RPG games do you like? (name them)
Sat 06/04/02 at 20:53
Regular
"French the Fries!"
Thanks for coming in! What RPG games do you like? (name them)
Sat 06/04/02 at 21:01
What is an RPG? Do you mean Reputable? or is there a reason?
Sat 06/04/02 at 21:02
Regular
"French the Fries!"
RPG = role playing game such as final fantasy
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:31
Regular
I got grandia 2 on PS2 last week, it is really good.
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:34
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
Legendary Link wrote:
> I got grandia 2 on PS2 last week, it is really good.

ive heard some good reviews abt it

whats the aim of the game?
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:38
Regular
u basically have to travel across the land, u will see a pattern of events ocuring as u help each village, the characters change their attitudes and learn through the game.
Sat 06/04/02 at 22:46
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
kool

must rent it out soon to see for myself
Sun 07/04/02 at 00:35
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I like nearly all of the RPG's I have played. My favourite is Final Fantasy VII, but I love all the final fantasy series. Haven't come accross a RPG that I have disliked, but that could be due to the fact that the only games I play on my PS2 are Pro Evolution Soccer and Grand Theft Auto 3. That should all change when Final Fantasy X comes out. Can't wait for that game...
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:06
Regular
"!"£$%^&*()_+"
i've only really played final fantasy rpgs, i've heard that a rpg named xeno sage will really be good it will be on 3 dvd's we'll just have to wait and see.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:37
Regular
"**I'm Disposable**"
i didn't really like the RPG 'Evergrace' i thought it was a bit of a let down. I dont think that any RPG can beat the final fantasy series. Thats just my opinion though. What is your favourite final fantasy? ~ mine is FF7 just becuase of the great story line and it was the first FF to hit the playstation format.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.