GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Legend Of Mir (mmorpg)"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 12:10
Regular
Do you like RPG's?
Do you like to chat to people from around the world?
Do you want to have hours of fun playing this game?

If the answer is YES, then you need Legend Of Mir!

Legend Of Mir is a MMORPG. What's that mean I hear you say? MMORPG means Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Sure, there are some other mmorpg's out but are they all as intricately designed as MIR?
MIR has a simple but effective game interface which enables anyone to work the game. The graphica are excellent, sounds are assigned to specific monsters and other players are very happy to give you a helping hand when you are in need.

When you first begin the game you must register and create your own character. You can choose between a Taoist(heals and uses heaven type spells), a Wizard(uses strong magic to defete monsters) or a Warrior(has no MAGICAL spells but has a very strong destructive power). when yoyu choose your character, you can then choose you hair style, name and gender.

When you enter the game for the first time you appear in a starter villiage called Ginko Tree Vally. You are naked but have clothes and a sword in your bag. you can assign them to your character and go hunting!

When you are hunting, be very careful what you start to kill. Simple monsters dont hurt much but bigger ones do :(
You can travel about the MIR world goin to different towns, Cities and dungeons. You can hunt deer, mine or sell things to make money. You can then buy special swords and staffs depending on your character.

Legend Of Mir is constantly getting updated with newer and better weapons, cities, dungeons monsters etc. The only down side of the game is that you have to 'pay to play'. But, since the game is so good, it deserves to get paid for!
To download the game, got to www.legendofmir.net

SEE YOU INGAME!
Sat 06/04/02 at 12:10
Do you like RPG's?
Do you like to chat to people from around the world?
Do you want to have hours of fun playing this game?

If the answer is YES, then you need Legend Of Mir!

Legend Of Mir is a MMORPG. What's that mean I hear you say? MMORPG means Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. Sure, there are some other mmorpg's out but are they all as intricately designed as MIR?
MIR has a simple but effective game interface which enables anyone to work the game. The graphica are excellent, sounds are assigned to specific monsters and other players are very happy to give you a helping hand when you are in need.

When you first begin the game you must register and create your own character. You can choose between a Taoist(heals and uses heaven type spells), a Wizard(uses strong magic to defete monsters) or a Warrior(has no MAGICAL spells but has a very strong destructive power). when yoyu choose your character, you can then choose you hair style, name and gender.

When you enter the game for the first time you appear in a starter villiage called Ginko Tree Vally. You are naked but have clothes and a sword in your bag. you can assign them to your character and go hunting!

When you are hunting, be very careful what you start to kill. Simple monsters dont hurt much but bigger ones do :(
You can travel about the MIR world goin to different towns, Cities and dungeons. You can hunt deer, mine or sell things to make money. You can then buy special swords and staffs depending on your character.

Legend Of Mir is constantly getting updated with newer and better weapons, cities, dungeons monsters etc. The only down side of the game is that you have to 'pay to play'. But, since the game is so good, it deserves to get paid for!
To download the game, got to www.legendofmir.net

SEE YOU INGAME!
Sat 06/04/02 at 13:46
Regular
Damn you with your 100th topic *Shakes fist*
Sat 06/04/02 at 18:48
Regular
I played this game about a year ago..... then stopped when they started charging.

I used to just go around killing humans, was always much more fun that hunting stupid little deers...
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:43
Anyone that decides to play LoM I spit on :)

I played this game for a few months and it really was a waste of my time. If you enjoy MMORPGs go and buy Dark Age Of Camelot. It really is alot better.
Mon 08/04/02 at 13:48
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I Haven't tried an mmorpg yrt, but I don't really like games set in ye olden days. Thats why I'm waiting for the more futuristic Neocron which looks pretty good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.