GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fav PS2 Game?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/04/02 at 03:41
Regular
If you have a fav PS2 game post what it is and why you like it. Thanks.

Mine would have to be AllStar Baseball 2003, i like this game alot, i suppose you would have to be a baseball fan to enjoy it but its graphics and gameplay are supurb, my second fav is NBA2K2, but yet again you gotta be a basketball fan.
Sat 06/04/02 at 03:41
If you have a fav PS2 game post what it is and why you like it. Thanks.

Mine would have to be AllStar Baseball 2003, i like this game alot, i suppose you would have to be a baseball fan to enjoy it but its graphics and gameplay are supurb, my second fav is NBA2K2, but yet again you gotta be a basketball fan.
Sat 06/04/02 at 09:32
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
This is a repeat of a topic done in recent weeks but anyway I have 2 fave games: MGS 2 & Pro Evo
Sat 06/04/02 at 10:46
Regular
"Whatever!"
My favourite games at the moment are MGS2, GTA3 and Pro Evo!!
Sat 06/04/02 at 10:51
Regular
My favourite PS2 game has got to be Timesplitters as there is so much to unlock in this game and if you get bored of the 1 player mode you can play the great 2 player mode or the challenge mode which are both really good.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:11
Regular
Mine is still MGS2 at the moment. Probably will be for a long time too.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:13
Regular
Mine is Metal Gear Solid 2 aswell. It is the only game I going to play till Gamecube comes out.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:21
Regular
Spy Hunter... well not really but the flow of this is all GTA or MGS2.
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:24
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Liquid Snake wrote:
> Mine is Metal Gear Solid 2 aswell. It is the only game I going to play till
> Gamecube comes out.

Yup, that makes me too!
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:28
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Pro Evo, Silent Hill 2 and MGS 2.

I salute you Konami!
Sat 06/04/02 at 11:54
My two favourite games at the moment are MGS2 ahh the graphics, the amazing plot, the emotion, the action. Hideo Kojima is just a genius.
My second favourite game at the moment is Timesplitters, the graphics are ok, the story mode does suck a bit, but the challenges are great fun and the multiplayer just blows me away a top game,can't wait for Timesplitters 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.