GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAMING .PC"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 13/11/13 at 21:21
Regular
hello i would like to ask all you people what the best part are for a desk top if i am willing to make my own gaming pc i would like to make it within a price range of round £200 if u could get back to me and let me no i would be very greatful

thank
Thu 14/11/13 at 10:25
"possibly impossible"
Not so much of a problem as a challenge!

Now the other questions would be;

What sort of games are you going to play? (name some games)
What level of detail are you willing to accept? (low, medium)
How much bigger can you make your budget?

For £200 you could possibly get second hand parts on ebay and scrape together a very budget PC that would play casual and some older games. Using an AMD APU you'd save money and have a graphics card and CPU in one. An A4 would probably be your only option on that budget, though, which would run stuff from 5 years ago but very little in the way of modern games.

You can build a gaming PC that will play most games on low to medium at 30fps for £400 using an A8 AMD chip and 8GB RAM. For another £100 more you could get a 7750 2GB graphics card which will play pretty much everything in medium with that CPU as well.
Wed 13/11/13 at 23:20
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
killler4321 wrote:
hello i would like to ask all you people what the best part are for a desk top if i am willing to make my own gaming pc i would like to make it within a price range of round £200 if u could get back to me and let me no i would be very greatful thank

Welcome killler4321 ...

Now that's quite a problem as a 'gaming pc' hand built by your good self will cost a lot more than your 'budget' ... let's add an extra £400 and then you might be just 'playing with soldiers' ;¬)
Wed 13/11/13 at 21:21
Regular
hello i would like to ask all you people what the best part are for a desk top if i am willing to make my own gaming pc i would like to make it within a price range of round £200 if u could get back to me and let me no i would be very greatful

thank

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.