GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Destruction Derby 4!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 19:03
Regular
I thought I would bring this up as no one has yet!!
This was the one game I was hoping they would release on the PS2 - The previous games were awesome with maybe the exception of DD Raw!! Its quite ironic as we were only discussing the possibilty of it coming out last week!! With the power of PS2 it should be brilliant - I hope anyway!!

Any more thoughts??
Tue 15/10/13 at 22:04
Regular
Here we go with The showbiz forum. Let see a lot of replies.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:57
Regular
"  "
I thought DD Raw was very good. it was more realistic than 2 which was good. I hope though that DD4 is not Arcady else it will be crap.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
Thats a great post there Liquid - Worthy of GAD methinks!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:42
Regular
Mattyboy, check out my latest post on Sony forum called 'Credit' where its due.
Sun 07/04/02 at 15:40
Regular
"Whatever!"
DD2 was brilliant - I still play it from time to time - The oval is the best part of the game I think!!
Sun 07/04/02 at 14:27
Regular
"Cigar smoker"
Must keep an eye out for this game, I used to have DD on the PSx, absolutely brilliant.....the oval, I'd forgotten how good that was!

Total mass destruction at it's best, should be a great game with the power of the PS2 behind it.
Sun 07/04/02 at 13:22
Regular
i will have to look into this game but it doesnt seem to have a release date yet.
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:49
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
I can't find the original Destruction Derby for the PSX on any site. Oh well Computer Exchange should have it.
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:11
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
hmmmm.... is this the same DD Raw you are talking about as the same DD Raw that i played a while back? i cant believe you would say that its rubbish because it is sheer brilliance.
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:01
Regular
i think it could be a pretty good game if they use the PS2's power to the max then it will be a classy game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.