GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GAD - Hows it work???"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 05/04/02 at 15:55
Regular
Is it random or do they go through the posts and select the best ones?

P.S If they do choose the posts.... I personally think that all Special Reserve staff are some real top people! (U think that will work?)
Fri 05/04/02 at 20:00
I don't know what makes them tick to pick the winner, I just fed up, that why I stopped spamming!
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:54
Regular
"Bah"
Mr. Happy wrote:
> FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You're are meant to win if it's good
> right.....

Gah, stop moaning!

I think your Final Fantasy review lost out
> to one of my reviews... but SR owe me because my Erotic Witch review ruled and
> that didn't win :-)

You win some and you lose some, take it in your stride
> and don't have hissy fits or Snuggly will see and never let you win
> again.

For christ's sake, how many other sites give away three free games
> everyday with no strings attached?! You should be grateful for even winning one.
> Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth, some might say.

Write stuff for fun and
> that way you can't lose because you weren't trying to win.

Your right mate, but when you put in a lot of effort for weeks and nothing and i think my lack of wins is to do with the fact SR and er-no werent pleased with my confusing name change! Oh and the erotic with review was absolutley........hilarious!
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
"funky blitzkreig"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> You're are meant to win if it's good right.....

Gah, stop moaning!

I think your Final Fantasy review lost out to one of my reviews... but SR owe me because my Erotic Witch review ruled and that didn't win :-)

You win some and you lose some, take it in your stride and don't have hissy fits or Snuggly will see and never let you win again.

For christ's sake, how many other sites give away three free games everyday with no strings attached?! You should be grateful for even winning one. Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth, some might say.

Write stuff for fun and that way you can't lose because you weren't trying to win.
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:44
Regular
"Bah"
WHAT!? well ok maybe it wasnt the best review ever but ive only won one GAD and that was my 7th review and that was AGES ago - uve won loads and been here less time than me and sometimes thats annoying. Oh well at least im not as retarded as KR!
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:36
Regular
The Judge wrote:
> oh well my DOA2 review ddnt win but thats ecuase SR hate me! maybe ill ahve more
> luck next year!

Are you still oing on about your DOA2 review?

:D
Fri 05/04/02 at 19:34
Regular
"Bah"
oh well my DOA2 review ddnt win but thats ecuase SR hate me! maybe ill ahve more luck next year!
Fri 05/04/02 at 18:52
"period drama"
You're are meant to win if it's good right.....

I've won twice, and both times I've been pretty certain that I would.

I've had that same feeling fo rthe last 2 reveiws i have written - but nothing came of it.

Now I'm really pssed off cos i need to win Ico, but can't.
So I gave up, and sulked.
Still didn't win.
Crap.

Gotta keep at it....
Fri 05/04/02 at 18:00
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Oops diddnt mean to reply qouating this message
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:59
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Phi11ip wrote:
> Woah.. Name gone all funny. I was just wondering about it, 'cos I always thought
> it was a random selection out of all of the posts in the day.

Dont listen to that Alex and Daxter guy, he was banned once again today
Fri 05/04/02 at 17:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
SHEEPY wrote:
> You read that fast

---

Sure did.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.