GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Top 5 present and future."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/10/02 at 14:52
Regular
Last year we had about 20 topics all asking what our top five games were, and which five we were most looking forward to in the Christmas rush. Here is another topic for this years games -

Just two things to do, if ya wanna take part, name your top five games so far for PS2, and then name the top 5 games you are looking forward to on PS2.

For me, that would be -

Present Top 5 -
1) Final Fantasy 10
2) Metal Gear Solid 2
3) Gran Turismo 3
4) Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3
5) Devil May Cry

Most anticipated top 5 -
1) TimeSplitters 2
2) Star Wars Bounty Hunter
3) Burnout 2
4) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
5) GTA: Vice City

Feel free to post your top 5's here...
Thu 17/10/02 at 09:53
Regular
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> I've actually just made up my mind on the FF rankings. It goes:
> 4
> 7
> 10
> 9
> 8
> 6
> 5

I still haven`t convinced myself to start on FF6 yet, so its still sat at home, and as for 4 and 5... I haven`t even bought those, though I keep thinking I should. I`ll probably see how it goes with 6 first. As for my favourites, of the four I`ve done, its really hard -

1) FF10
=) FF7
=) FF8
4) FF9

:D
Wed 16/10/02 at 20:38
"period drama"
ssxpro wrote:
> Ah, I should have guessed your favourite PS2 game would be Final
> Fantasy 10, FFF.
>
> If this topic had been multi-format, would any of the other Final
> Fantasy games have beaten it, or is FFX your favourite across the
> board?

I've actually just made up my mind on the FF rankings. It goes:

Like that.

8 and 9 are interchangeable, so are 5 and 6. But I really liked 4 when I played it.
I'm sure it'll change as I replay them over again : )
Wed 16/10/02 at 11:56
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Present:
1. Pro Evolution Soccer
2. Grand Theft Auto 3
3. SSX Tricky
4. Medal Of Honour: Frontline
5. Stuntman

Future:
1. Pro Evolution Soccer 2
2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
3. WWE SmackDown 4: Shut Your Mouth
4. TimeSplitters 2 (may get it on GC though ;-))
5. Burnout 2: Point Of Impact (ok, so it's actually out, but I haven't got it yet)
Wed 16/10/02 at 11:21
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Top Five are:

1. Pro Evo
2. FFX
3. Silent Hill 2
4. MGS 2
5. GTA 3

As for Top 5 Anticipated, i only have 2 at the minute:

1. Pro Evo 2
2. GTA: Vice City

But, there are some other im interested in right now, and if ssxpro gets his way he'll talk me into getting TS2, Getaway is on the list somewhere too:

3. TS2
4. Getaway
5. MGS Subsistance.
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:31
Regular
"Ar-gen-tina!"
thats your personal opinion, kingdom hearts looks like a great game with a mixture of final fantasy and platform type of game with a few disney characters to make it fun, im hoping to look forward to a 'different' kind of game than the usual
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:29
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Oh - by the way - Is this a confession Nath ??
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
No - I dont agree - if you want a more Gory game then play Resi or Silent Hill or something like that. The idea behind Kingdom Hearts is not to be a gory game in the first place.
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:22
Regular
"  "
I am not looking forward to Kindom Hearts. I would rather have a more gory version with horrible characters. Agree?
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:20
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
I forgot about Kingdom Hearts - it's one of those games that as soon as I heard about I wanted but am unsure about how it will be done - surely Square will do a good job.

I'm a bit of a Disney nut and that's what appeals to me - I love Disnyland (I'm just a big kid !) and since I went last year I can't wait to get back out there - hopefully going again next year.
Wed 16/10/02 at 10:08
Regular
lol @ the bmx idea! :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.