GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did you hear about the guy who died from playing video games online?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
Some guy in Korea was soo obsessed with playing online games at a 24hour cyber cafe that he went without food or drink, or rest for 86 hours.

He passed out once and then when he regained conciousnous, he got back on his seat and started to play again. Then soon after that he was found dead in the toilets.

I can see how anyone can be that stupid. I read this on channel 4 teletext page 480 (well 481 is the exact one, but thats the main page.)

LOL, poor man.
Mon 14/10/02 at 23:03
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
It was a joke dude.:|

Mom, do I have to put those in my pants today?
Mon 14/10/02 at 23:01
Regular
Drunk Cow wrote:
> We can's stop posting on this topic up in $moke because we are not
> done making fun of you for it.;)
>
>
> If you eat me I'll never give you a hug goodnight.

Making fun of me? What have i done. I only just saw this on teletext about an hour ago. I didnt know that everyone knew about it already.

its not like it said "Man dies after spending 86 hours playing games online with no breaks for rest or food....... And in other news, Everyone on SR has already heard about this story, if anyone is thinking of posting it. Think again"
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:57
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
We can's stop posting on this topic up in $moke because we are not done making fun of you for it.;)

If you eat me I'll never give you a hug goodnight.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:50
Regular
Well, i dont read any topics. I dont wanna hear about how it was on here anymore from anyone else. ok.

This topic ends here. Can i deleted it anyway?
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:46
Regular
"C'Mon Feel The Love"
Someone last week posted this aswell.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:30
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i knew this a week ago. its on the select a forum page on SR in upwire. We have had 3 topics or so on it already.

heh coming from UI$ this is no surprise.

Nyah!
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
Well SORE-REY!
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:09
Regular
"bit of a brain"
It's in the SR news section. We have all read it.
Mon 14/10/02 at 22:08
Regular
Some guy in Korea was soo obsessed with playing online games at a 24hour cyber cafe that he went without food or drink, or rest for 86 hours.

He passed out once and then when he regained conciousnous, he got back on his seat and started to play again. Then soon after that he was found dead in the toilets.

I can see how anyone can be that stupid. I read this on channel 4 teletext page 480 (well 481 is the exact one, but thats the main page.)

LOL, poor man.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.