GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why buy?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/10/02 at 22:51
Regular
TO BUY,OR NOT TO BUY,THAT IS THE QUESTION.Well isn't it?or is it?I don't know,ask yourself!....................hard isn't it?The truth is nobody knows,and that is what this message is about,and that is what i intend to solve.People look at me and think NUTTER!and run for cover from my special
bannana missle,but i do have one ounce of sanity left and i shall use it to think about this topic.The big companies like ID games,Westwood and of course public enemy no.1 MICROSOFT(ghostly shreik)sell games at ridiculously high prices so that the molemen can't get them, but this is is just superstion!(actually it's because they're evil and want nothing more than profits)If I were taking a tour of the microsoft factory i would
stick my gum in the big game making thingy which would inevitably this would cause more confusion than if a monkey was fed laxatives and had a bannana shoved up it's a***.well send lots of replys to my fairy tale and
goodbye!

P.S BEWARE THE MOLEMEN!

this is baby ship calling mother ship!The earthlings fell for it!They will become slaves to the Gargon empire because of the mind control stuff we put
in that message!

-END TRANSMISSION-
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:31
Regular
"smile, it's free"
For PC games, I tend to adopt a 'try before you buy' ethos.

Current Status:

Tried: 58
Bought: 11
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:01
Regular
Why buy when you can
Rent
Win
Steal*
Borrow
Copy*

*Do not do this. It is naughty.
Tue 15/10/02 at 23:01
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
Funny. If only it was FOUR TIMES longer it might win a GAD. I'm talikng to you, Mr SR team.
Tue 15/10/02 at 22:59
Regular
The point of that post was..............?

What can we do about it? Nothing, apart from not buy the games. I dont mind paying 40 quid fora game. I make sure i buy the phatties and not the shockers. Im getting paid pretty decent now so i can spend it without any regrets. I can spend it how i like. That fairplay website thing is a good idea. Its not gonna change anything i dont think. About 1000 people not buying games isnt gonna persuade them to lower the prices. Aint gonna happen, its just another ignorent pipe-dream.
Tue 15/10/02 at 22:55
Regular
Yerrrr...
Tue 15/10/02 at 22:53
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Hilarious. Beware the Molemen
End transmission
Meeting Adjourned, cyber pals.
Tue 15/10/02 at 22:51
TO BUY,OR NOT TO BUY,THAT IS THE QUESTION.Well isn't it?or is it?I don't know,ask yourself!....................hard isn't it?The truth is nobody knows,and that is what this message is about,and that is what i intend to solve.People look at me and think NUTTER!and run for cover from my special
bannana missle,but i do have one ounce of sanity left and i shall use it to think about this topic.The big companies like ID games,Westwood and of course public enemy no.1 MICROSOFT(ghostly shreik)sell games at ridiculously high prices so that the molemen can't get them, but this is is just superstion!(actually it's because they're evil and want nothing more than profits)If I were taking a tour of the microsoft factory i would
stick my gum in the big game making thingy which would inevitably this would cause more confusion than if a monkey was fed laxatives and had a bannana shoved up it's a***.well send lots of replys to my fairy tale and
goodbye!

P.S BEWARE THE MOLEMEN!

this is baby ship calling mother ship!The earthlings fell for it!They will become slaves to the Gargon empire because of the mind control stuff we put
in that message!

-END TRANSMISSION-

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.