GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AGE OF EMPIRES 2"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 12:10
Regular
Does anyone have a COPY they want to get rid of? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, cos I Must have this game - if you haven't tried it, it's a cracker!

cheers!

dave
Tue 02/04/02 at 12:10
Does anyone have a COPY they want to get rid of? Pleeeeeeeeeeeease, cos I Must have this game - if you haven't tried it, it's a cracker!

cheers!

dave
Tue 02/04/02 at 13:31
Buy it
Tue 02/04/02 at 16:09
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Great game but Conquerors expansion is alot better, buy both !!!
Sun 14/04/02 at 10:27
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Very good game, its worth buying.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:23
"Mimmargh!"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Great game but Conquerors expansion is alot better, buy both !!!

Yeah, I liked the turkeys you get in it.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:31
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Get Broadband, and download it, it is a great game, I got it instead of something else I was downloading, stupid PC, or I guess you could buy it, doubt it will cost much these days.
Sun 14/04/02 at 11:40
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Protoss wrote:
> BIGMAN wrote:
>
> Yeah, I liked the turkeys you get in it.

lol
Mon 15/04/02 at 16:01
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
BIGMAN wrote:

If you want to play the Conquerors expansion, you will NEED both. It is definately worth it though, brilliant game. I used to spend ages on the Zone playing it, lost interest after a bit though.

Sell you my copy?

*walks off laughing*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.