GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"XBOX vs GAMECUBE vs PLAYSTATION 2"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 02/04/02 at 10:28
Regular
Well, the war has begun for the number 1 console slot and xbox semms to be taking a firm grasp over the other 2 consoles. Xbox released on the 14 of March and has already sold over 16,000 consoles within the U.K making a much better launch than the Playstation 2 did.

I dont think the gamecube will do to well in this fierce war as the games just arent as exciting as the others and its just not popular enough to beat the massive company of microsoft or the long going playstation era.

I think xbox will turn out to be the daddy of consoles and will beat the playstation and the gamecube, many people will agree that xbox is just to powerfull for the oter two.
Tue 02/04/02 at 10:28
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Well, the war has begun for the number 1 console slot and xbox semms to be taking a firm grasp over the other 2 consoles. Xbox released on the 14 of March and has already sold over 16,000 consoles within the U.K making a much better launch than the Playstation 2 did.

I dont think the gamecube will do to well in this fierce war as the games just arent as exciting as the others and its just not popular enough to beat the massive company of microsoft or the long going playstation era.

I think xbox will turn out to be the daddy of consoles and will beat the playstation and the gamecube, many people will agree that xbox is just to powerfull for the oter two.
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:01
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Well actually Xbox sold over 48,000 in the first 3 days. But PS2 did 70,000 in the first 3 days.
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:04
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
i dont agree, i think the x box is the best consol but it wont be as popular as the ps2 (at least not for a year).

here is another way of looking at it, the red hot chili peppers are a better band than s club 7, tho in this country s club 7 sell more records and are more popular. the same can be applied to cars, clothes and films etc...

the x box is the daddy but that dont mean it will be popular, silly really aint it!
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:16
I think s club 7 are class not! lol I am not bothered who is top aslong as microsoft and 3rd party developers continue making games I still have the ps2 and wont mind if its top microsoft can have 2nd if they want I feel
Tue 02/04/02 at 11:42
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
I have to admit the playstation 2 does have some really good games and does come with great graphics but xbox just has better games and graphics and its only not as popular because people cant afford it cos its to expensive for some people. xbox is deffinetly better
Tue 02/04/02 at 13:11
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Long lasting PS era??????' Nintendo has been going for OVER a CENTURY!!!!! Its been making games for the past 20/30 years!

Gamecube games aren't exciting enough? WHAT? Have you ever, ever played Rougue Leader? No? Well then, go ont eh battle at the end of Return Of The Jedi! 200, yes 200 tie fighters flying at your face, lasers blaring, huge capital ships crossing each other, guns blazing, your friends being blown to pieces in spectacular explosions! Or maybe Eternal Darkenss, Resi Evil (which looks like it was made in heaven) Star Fox Adventures, SSBM? What Xbox game can possibly match the sheer Nintendo quality? (don't say Halo, as its nearly out on PC, so you lose it - its is good, but not what it was cranked up to be) Plus, Nintendo have the 'mature' adult games that all you 'mature' gamers are crying out for. Now they have them, you attack them for having non-exciting games - they can't win, as you close them from your minds, while letting Mr Gates get richer and putting Microsoft into your heads .

Rant over.
Tue 02/04/02 at 13:40
one word for you mate : shush
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:49
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
Gamecube is just totally rubbish compared to the PS2 and the XBOX they dont stand a chance, anyone who buys one obviously got it cos they couldnt afford a xbox, they had to settle for the low grade console
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:50
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
!!!XBOX RULES!!!
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:52
Regular
"XBOX RULES!!!"
sure nintendo have been going for a century or two but they just dont have the brains to make a good enough console there finished in the console making world

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.