GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"whats your first game you ever played on any CONSOLE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/10/02 at 18:20
Regular
Mine was f1racing for n64 on x-mas day,pants game,thought it was great then though
Sat 19/10/02 at 21:08
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
The NED? Is that some kind of new super-console made by Nintendo, Sega and Microsoft? It sounds great!
Sat 19/10/02 at 19:22
"Mimmargh!"
Sonic 1 one the Sega Master System, it was actually built into the console and it is one of my few endearing childhood memories. Me and my sister spent around a year or more perfecting the art of completing the game, which is very hard. While she had the glory of completing it first, I searched out every one of the games secret lives,emeralds and stages. Sad I know but It kept me entertained...
Sat 19/10/02 at 18:28
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
im 99.99% sure it was super mario bros on the NES. I remember waiting for ages as we tuned the NED into the TV. Ah happy days.
Sat 19/10/02 at 15:02
Regular
"That's right!"
Either something on the Master System (Alex The Kid or Sonic) or Super Mario Bros on the NES

Wow, I feel old

*reminds himself of Goatboy and Meka*

Wow, I feel young
Sat 19/10/02 at 15:01
Regular
i think mine was sonic 1 on the sega master system, but im not sure, sounds about right though
Sat 19/10/02 at 14:58
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Amiga: Speedball
GameBoy: Super Mario Land
NES: Super Mario Bros.
Snes: Super Mario World
PC: London Racer
PS1: Worms
N64: Super Mario 64
PS2: Tekken Tag
Sat 19/10/02 at 14:46
Regular
"Baros!!!"
The first ever console game that I played on was Super Mario Bros on the Nes.
Sat 19/10/02 at 01:24
Regular
Ine-San wrote:
> Turtles on the NES. An underestimated classic.
i remember that game, it was brilliant, though i cant remember much after the first level, i got it for a tenner along with Mega Man and some crappy f1 game, what a deal.
If the c64 counts as a console then some mad space game thing were you went along picking up hostages
MArio Bros on Nes or sonic on mega drive (cant remember)
Sat 19/10/02 at 00:36
Regular
"Don't Mess Yourself"
Shh. Gameboy. Not a console.
Sat 19/10/02 at 00:20
Tetris.... Nintendo Gameboy...
I doubt i've clocked up as many hours on any game since actually... cept maybe Smash Bros or Goldeneye... multiplayer you see. Ahh... (nostalgia moment... adjust your brains to ignore mode if they aren't already on it) i can remember running to my mum and dad when i'd manage to score big enough scores to make the rocket take off... especially on level 5 B-Type, then you got a big fat rocket to take off! And to get it on A-Type, you needed over 100,000 points, so you can imagine it's about half an hour to even get it once, and i got it many times, and with scores well above required... (i was only a little tike at the time, so this is why i didn't mind doing the same thing loads of time in a row) and to be honest, its still well inside my top ten of all time games

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.