GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you wont in gta miami"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 31/03/02 at 09:01
Regular
well i thought it would be good if we told each other what we wont in gta miami if you think not then sorry i'll get straight to it id like there to be more sports cars a longer and better story line im not sayin that gta3 wasant any good it was to short and id like more people in the streets diffrent people not all the same and more guns
Fri 05/04/02 at 16:02
Regular
"Bounty housewife..."
Goatboy wrote:
> Mr.XXXX wrote:
> Well .. etc ......

----

And not a single bit of punctuation in that entire
> post.
Unbelievable.

In either of the post's !!
Fri 05/04/02 at 14:53
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Mr.XXXX wrote:
> Well when playing in game shows in america 6 week's ago when you do get secret
V
V
V
V multiplayer and creating your own car and whoo new guns like the double
> bazooka's and this game is must buy when it come's out.

----

And not a single bit of punctuation in that entire post.
Unbelievable.
Fri 05/04/02 at 14:47
Regular
"size does matter"
I certainly agree. But at the same time, it seems that it would be helpful for some people. So show some respect for those who don´t have the grasp...
Fri 05/04/02 at 14:32
Diplomat wrote:
> I want the controller to have a button "STAY IN THE AIR"

that wouldnt really be that funny
Fri 05/04/02 at 14:26
Regular
"size does matter"
I want the controller to have a button "STAY IN THE AIR"
Fri 05/04/02 at 13:42
Regular
"Thongs of Praise"
Its not difficult, just requires perserverence!! it took me an hour to figure it all out and now i can fly for as long as i like wherever i like. I am just a god?

The_Vottanator wrote:
> Plonk wrote:
> The plane DOES actually fly, wow have i been having fun with
> it. Check out the
> tips section on gta3.com. Theres a manual for the dodo,
> i can stay up for hours

I know it flies but it is difficult. What I want
> is a plane that is controlled like so:

1) You hold accelerate
2) After 4 or
> 5 seconds of accelerating, it takes off
3) You then press up or down to adjust
> height
4) Press left or right to turn without plummeting to your death
Thu 04/04/02 at 23:40
Well when playing in game shows in america 6 week's ago when you do get secret places like going over to disney land i only got to play the game for about 25 minutes per person and you had to pay about 50 dollars that's about 40 pounds or something well you do get great 3d action missions given from jammie love donald love's cousin that's the first guy to help you to get you out from jail with a little help from his good red jack's friend mortinos and more great cars like when you start the game you go over to billy's car sales and whoo it's got security camera's and about three guard's well it goes like the real world like when it's about 11:00 pm their comes three guards and on's the security camera and their are about 8 cars including 3 banshee's and some esperanto and this new car whoo when i had my last 5 minutes to play the game i took the best and the fastest car the road-stanler well thats what i think when i played the american version i don't know when it comes out on the end of this year at december 2002 on europe and it's ment to be out in america in about october 2002 well no multiplayer and creating your own car and whoo new guns like the double bazooka's and this game is must buy when it come's out.
Thu 04/04/02 at 23:36
Well when playing in game shows in america 6 week's ago when you do get secret places like going over to disney land i only got to play the game for about 25 minutes per person and you had to pay about 50 dollars that's about 40 pounds or something well you do get great 3d action missions given from jammie love donald love's cousin that's the first guy to help you to get you out from jail with a little help from his good red jack's friend mortinos and more great cars like when you start the game you go over to billy's car sales and whoo it's got security camera's and about three guard's well it goes like the real world like when it's about 11:00 pm their comes three guards and on's the security camera and their are about 8 cars including 3 banshee's and some esperanto and this new car whoo when i had my last 5 minutes to play the game i took the best and the fastest car the road-stanler well thats what i think when i played the american version i don't know when it comes out on the end of this year at december 2002 on europe and it's ment to be out in america in about october 2002 well no multiplayer and creating your own car and whoo new guns like the double bazooka's and this game is must buy when it come's out.
Wed 03/04/02 at 21:03
Regular
"Self-attraction???"
whys alex and daxter banned???
Wed 03/04/02 at 21:01
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
G®åpô²ºº² wrote:
> i think the suicidal cops are funny! they are so dumb, especially the FBI! I
> would like a massive motorway with loads of cars - it could go round the whole
> city. You could cause loads of havoc on an 8 lane road!

That would be pretty cool actually. Although the cops would still probably only cover 2 lanes with a road block. :-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.