GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 for Gamecube"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2: Point of Impact'.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
After hearing the fact that it was apparently 'Never announced' i said to Cube-europe yes it was I remember reading the press release. I wasn't the only one apparently and they found it and sure enough it read:

'ACROSS ALL NEXT GENERATION PLATFORMS'

It is also becoming apparent that Acclaim has probably made a 6 month deal with Sony and the game has been made on the other formats... just need to wait.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:38
Regular
After hearing the fact that it was apparently 'Never announced' i said to Cube-europe yes it was I remember reading the press release. I wasn't the only one apparently and they found it and sure enough it read:

'ACROSS ALL NEXT GENERATION PLATFORMS'

It is also becoming apparent that Acclaim has probably made a 6 month deal with Sony and the game has been made on the other formats... just need to wait.
Sun 20/10/02 at 17:57
Regular
"^_^"
Well sony can go shove that PS2 where the sun don't shine!
Sun 20/10/02 at 22:19
Regular
D'you know where the sun does shine?

Super Mario Sunshine! Only on Nintendo GameCube. :D.
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:02
Regular
Hopefully they'll spend those 6 months enhancing the game.

I this one doesn't have a 4 player splitscreen mode, I won't be buying it!
Sun 20/10/02 at 23:04
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Any game that I want and has a four player mode I get for Game Cube, because it doesn't require a MultiTap. Something for Sony to think about.
Thu 24/10/02 at 19:52
all the time im just hearing that it is the best racing game ever a must buy youve got to have it and then i go into the shops to see if it is out or not and the only thing ive heard is that its comin next year whats the point of us waiting were better than the ps2 and that just really annoys me anyway we have other games that they dont have which is super mario sunshine and i just want to the ps2 nintendo's gonna shove u where th sun dont shine

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.