GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Kernal 32 exe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 10:10
Regular
can some please tell me what kernal 32 exe means because i am fixing my mate pc because it keeps cumming up with that error, this is on XP.
my pc used to do it so i put an extra fan in there to keep it cool and the error stoped, but i just cant get it to stop on my mates.

any suggestions!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 10:10
can some please tell me what kernal 32 exe means because i am fixing my mate pc because it keeps cumming up with that error, this is on XP.
my pc used to do it so i put an extra fan in there to keep it cool and the error stoped, but i just cant get it to stop on my mates.

any suggestions!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 10:37
Regular
""
The kernal is a core component of the windows architecture. Think its something to do with memory management. Therefore it could be one of a number things that isnt running as it should. Best to Google for the exact error message to narrow it down.
Mon 21/10/02 at 11:08
Cant help you there sorry
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:08
Regular
"yamahapkowner.com"
Kernal32 is the main file that runs almost every part of the system. Some times this comes up when you are trying to overclock the system or the system is to hot!

Most times a re-install is required!
Mon 21/10/02 at 12:17
GlideM wrote:
> Kernal32 is the main file that runs almost every part of the system.
> Some times this comes up when you are trying to overclock the system
> or the system is to hot!
>
> Most times a re-install is required!

See there is a genius in the house
Mon 21/10/02 at 14:24
Regular
""
Depends on how much stuff you will loose as to whether I'd do a reinstall or not. Its an easy way of fixing most problems but if the core problem is something major then you run the risk of it coming back after the reinstall.

Does XP have a repair mode? NT4 and 2K do so I'm presuming that XP does too. That would be another option.
Tue 22/10/02 at 22:06
yes xp has a repair mode however I cant find format on it :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.