GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Would you look at that..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 13:06
Regular
It's been 365 days since I first joined SR (that's a year to the less-intellectual of members). And what an (empty, pointless and depressing) year it has been.

My description of the year is merely for entertainment purposes (as funny as it was) as I have been rather lucky.

I've won GAD around once every 36 and a half days.
I went to a show in London, first time out of Scotland indeed.
I've made some good friends on these forums.

And I've bought prodcuts from SR's competitors, to my advantage, and in some cases, disadvantage (cough SIMPLYGAMES EXTREMELY LATE DELIVERY BAD BAD NASTY cough)

I've mustered enough Reddies (and a membership) for 3 free gifts, a memory card, a steering wheel and a DVD remote.

I got a 10 pound GAME Voucher, after buying a GC.

I managed to get a free GBA off Gamestation for mucking up my order.

But best of all

I met all you guys :D

Fuzzy
(PS - If I boasted, its because I don't do it often (enough). But hey, its only once a year :D)
Mon 21/10/02 at 13:06
Regular
"previously phuzzy."
It's been 365 days since I first joined SR (that's a year to the less-intellectual of members). And what an (empty, pointless and depressing) year it has been.

My description of the year is merely for entertainment purposes (as funny as it was) as I have been rather lucky.

I've won GAD around once every 36 and a half days.
I went to a show in London, first time out of Scotland indeed.
I've made some good friends on these forums.

And I've bought prodcuts from SR's competitors, to my advantage, and in some cases, disadvantage (cough SIMPLYGAMES EXTREMELY LATE DELIVERY BAD BAD NASTY cough)

I've mustered enough Reddies (and a membership) for 3 free gifts, a memory card, a steering wheel and a DVD remote.

I got a 10 pound GAME Voucher, after buying a GC.

I managed to get a free GBA off Gamestation for mucking up my order.

But best of all

I met all you guys :D

Fuzzy
(PS - If I boasted, its because I don't do it often (enough). But hey, its only once a year :D)
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:28
Regular
You've won 10 times?! i dont like you
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:31
Regular
"Remember me?"
maddmun wrote:
> You've won 10 times?! i dont like you

Me and my transexual alter ego have won 12 times between us.

*waits for Meka Dragon to start*
Mon 21/10/02 at 21:43
oh, ive never won, oh how i enve thee
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:06
Regular
Ummm, I've been here a year I think! YAY!
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've been here just a bit over a year and only won 10.

I am shocked and appalled!

I am expecting a GAD every 3 days!

GRRRRR!
Mon 21/10/02 at 22:54
Regular
"Festivus!"
I've bee here for 100 days and won zilch
Mon 21/10/02 at 23:07
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
i have been here like 400 days or soemthing stupid. Only been bothered to win 1 gad. Some day ill actually finish all my other GAD-worthy topics that are saved in word atm.

Anyway well done on being a year old, i missed my year bday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.