GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quick everyone look now"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 30/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
Since there is only about 30 days left till the best day in gaming history ever I thought it would be cool to have a discussion on why the gamecube is so good and what games your looking forward too. Basically anything to do with gamecube.

See how many posts there is by 3rd of May so get posting.
Sun 31/03/02 at 11:15
Solskjær_24 wrote:

And FOOTBALL GOD, why haven't you changed
> your name to FOOTBALL KID yet!!!??

it won't let me. It won't put the screen where you put your telephone and stuff on so i can't
Sat 30/03/02 at 23:32
did you know, i'm down as a newbie even though i'd say i've been a member of this longer than 3 quarters of the regulars. i just don't bother coming on that often. therefore, i feel the word newbie is wrong. it should be "rare appearer" or "long time member, little time writer". the people here probably only let regulars win gameaday anyway, and i'll never win it talking like this.
Sat 30/03/02 at 23:28
i won't buy the GC to my AS levels are over, so that'll be late June. Therefore, the game i'll get with it will hopefully be Super Smash Bros Melee. i loved the first'un so much. i truely believe its the best multiplayer game there is, offline anyway. (my modems too crappy for decent online stuff) the first one was brilliant craic with uer mates. i found goldeneye too competetive and fights broke out. in smash bros, people tend to want a rematch rather than fight you, so you get to whup again!!!
my only fear, and its a massive one, is that mario sunshine is gonna be another short and sweet thing. thats the last thing i want, especially since its been so long between games
Sat 30/03/02 at 21:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I'm looking forward to getting ISS 2 also on, along with Luigi's Mansion! PS2 owners reckon their ISS 2 will be better, as their pads are apparently 'better' and 'more comfortable'!

But I think they're wrong - and like the N64's pad, the GameCube's will be the most comforatble pad of the lot - ad maybe the X-box's will even be the best!!

And FOOTBALL GOD, why haven't you changed your name to FOOTBALL KID yet!!!??
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:33
I am looking forward to ISS2 suprise suprise
Sat 30/03/02 at 17:26
Regular
Only 60 days to go! YAY!

(I'm getting mine in June)
Sat 30/03/02 at 16:36
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
I can't wait for the Gamecube versions of the Army Men games!

:P
Sat 30/03/02 at 15:13
Regular
"Back For Good"
Is that all there is 30 days? cool I better start saving :-)
Sat 30/03/02 at 15:12
Regular
"Whatever!"
Im most looking forward to Star Wars Rogue Leader - In my opinion this will be the best of the launch games!! I cant wait!!
Sat 30/03/02 at 14:58
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Since there is only about 30 days left till the best day in gaming history ever I thought it would be cool to have a discussion on why the gamecube is so good and what games your looking forward too. Basically anything to do with gamecube.

See how many posts there is by 3rd of May so get posting.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.