GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alton Towers"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/10/02 at 15:26
Regular
I'm going tomorrow for my yearly trip there!

Yay!

Also, you're all banned from going anywhere near the place, I've reserved it all for me!

Plus with 5 free tickets totalling £125 I can't really moan if it is jam packed but we usually go this time this year and it's fairly empty!

Livin' in London doesn't help though!

Gotta leave at 5:45 to get there for about 9:30!

A long drive, but I got lots of music to listen too!

I can't wait!
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:26
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
I'm going tomorrow for my yearly trip there!

Yay!

Also, you're all banned from going anywhere near the place, I've reserved it all for me!

Plus with 5 free tickets totalling £125 I can't really moan if it is jam packed but we usually go this time this year and it's fairly empty!

Livin' in London doesn't help though!

Gotta leave at 5:45 to get there for about 9:30!

A long drive, but I got lots of music to listen too!

I can't wait!
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:30
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I love Alton Towers, especially the Nemisis and Oblivion. The last time I went was about 2 years ago.
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:34
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
some day i will actually get to visit Alton Towers.
Mon 21/10/02 at 15:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
When I was at school, I went on two trips to Alton Towers (They have the trip every year), probably one of the best school trips I ever went on.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:17
Regular
"^_^"
Air is absolutely amazing! But without a virual que ticket expect to be quing for 2 hours!
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:22
Alton towers is brilliant place to go and if you are true about it being empty you wont have to wait as long as I did to get on the "AIR" as I had to wait about an hour just to get on it but it was worth the wait and the queue line goes on forever just to get to the ride, you'll see.
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:36
Regular
"^_^"
I will take about 5 mins just to walk through the damn que line if its empty
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:44
i cant wait, im going to florida in 3 weeks for 3 weeks, im going to london next week, then to france, the to windsor, then i cum back from windsor and 2 days later i go to florida.

KOOL!!!
Mon 21/10/02 at 16:44
Regular
"That's right!"
I haven't been there since year 10. Oblivion was great, the other one, the one where you have your legs dangling, was pretty poop.

Best thing about that trip was the girl everyone fancied had nipple ons the entire day... Ah, to be a young teen again...
Mon 21/10/02 at 17:43
MoJoJoJo wrote:
> I haven't been there since year 10. Oblivion was great, the other one,
> the one where you have your legs dangling, was pretty poop.

You mean the Nemesis?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.