GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ICO: I'm stuck"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 22:13
Regular
Does anyone know how to get to the top of the windmill?

Its not the same as the demo.

Hello.
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:10
Regular
i don't know
Sat 06/04/02 at 15:07
Regular
good point, how did you do the windmill bit then?
Fri 05/04/02 at 14:29
Regular
"Tag as above"
not sure i can be bothered.....unless theres something else that happens different.
Fri 05/04/02 at 13:39
"High polygon count"
FatButcher wrote:
> I've completed it now, took about 10 hours in all i reakon.

Play it through again... apparently you get English subtitles for what Yorda says. :-)
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:23
Regular
"Tag as above"
Kid Rock wrote:
> no no no no no no no no :D that is the really hard way, just stand on the
> highest step when you walk up near the windmill door and wait for one of the
> sails to come past and try and grab onto the black metal thing sticking out,
> works every time in the demo for me.

Read my post again....
Thu 04/04/02 at 18:22
Regular
"Tag as above"
I've completed it now, took about 10 hours in all i reakon.
Thu 04/04/02 at 16:05
"High polygon count"
I got ICO yesterday, and got past the windmill first time.

Have to say I find it frustrating when ICO gets knocked over by the shadow creatures - he takes so long to get up!

But it's a fantastic game, and one which has reclaimed my attention from the Xbox. :-)
Mon 01/04/02 at 22:52
climb up as high as u can get (on stone windmill) then jump onto black sail thing, shimmy along and shimmy onto the end, when it goes to the top just jump off
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:58
Regular
no no no no no no no no :D that is the really hard way, just stand on the highest step when you walk up near the windmill door and wait for one of the sails to come past and try and grab onto the black metal thing sticking out, works every time in the demo for me.
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:37
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I can't remember EXACTLY how to do it. But if I remember correctly there's a ledge on the front of the windmill that you can reach if you stand on a rock. Climb the ledge then shimmy round to the side of the windmill and there should be some ledge's that get you to the top. Then just jump onto of the windmill's thingy's as it spins round and jump off when you get to the top. At least I think thats how I did it!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.