GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"State Of Emergency"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 21:03
Regular
Do you think that state of emergency is a good game. Same makers of GTA3 although which one is better.I would say they are both class games!
Sat 30/03/02 at 23:58
feck feck feck feck wrote:
> State of Emergency is nothing compared to GTA3. NOTHING! It's...how shall i put
> this...CRAP! Don't buy it.

The only fun bit is blowing away fifty people
> with an uzi.

Thats the whole fun of the game it doesn't try to be anything else. geez :P
Sat 30/03/02 at 23:10
"shut it you tart"
State of Emergency is nothing compared to GTA3. NOTHING! It's...how shall i put this...CRAP! Don't buy it.

The only fun bit is blowing away fifty people with an uzi.
Sat 30/03/02 at 22:18
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
Hey so called Ghost killer!I do support a good team.Reading are division 1 material !
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
GTA 3 is better. it lasts longer. By the way support a good football team.
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:14
yea it looks real good,i have GTA3 and would like to get SOE
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:13
Regular
"Being Ignorant"
GTA3 is better than SOE mainly because it's more realistic and simplistic.

Both SOE and GTA3 are good games, and very violent ones too!

However, comparing both games to violence, SOE comes out on top - it's filled with gore!

GTA3 has a more realistic violence to it, whilst SOE is just crazy fun!
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:13
Regular
GTA3 is a better game, it has more depth, it lasts longer, it is a classic. If you like your arcade flicks then SOE is a good game (if not for the whole family) but it does get abit repetative.

Microsoft might be buying Vis (the people who made SOE) of off Rockstar, so we might see SOE2 only on X-Box.
would u buy one for it?
Fri 29/03/02 at 21:03
Regular
"I Control All Pikmi"
Do you think that state of emergency is a good game. Same makers of GTA3 although which one is better.I would say they are both class games!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.