GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gamecubes cartoony zelda"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 29/03/02 at 10:42
Regular
the new look zelda is rubbish! it is so babyish in all ways i dont think anyone would buy it. the old type of zelda was great but this must be nintentdos worst mistake they have ever made if it was not for other games as sonic2 and super smash brothers melee i would not bother with a gamecube but get a x box insted but it is too expensive so i will just get a gamecube and hope that they change it back to the more realistic version of zelda
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:28
"+ suspicious minds"
messiah_4_ever wrote:
Who in this forum is NOT going to buy it?

-M-

i wont be gettin it, cos' i do not like zelda games, and i do not like the idea of cell shaded graphics
Sat 30/03/02 at 13:17
Regular
"keep your receipt"
Everyone knows that Zelda is gonna be playable at E3 and although everyone disses the game, I'd be willing to bet that the queue to play it will be just as long if not longer than the E3 queue 2 years ago for Ocarina of Time. Shigeru has done a good thing by getting people interested, and then after E3 when so many people want to know how it plays, they will hear how amazing it is and will buy it. Who in this forum is NOT going to buy it?

-M-
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:34
Regular
Cell Shading is amazing, play Jet Set Radio you narrow minded fools.
Fri 29/03/02 at 20:03
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
As the master Shigsy said himself, we should all wait untill it is shown and played at this years E3 show.
Fri 29/03/02 at 17:24
"+ suspicious minds"
DavidJ wrote:
> I'm sorry but judging a game just by it's graohics is stupid. If ocarina of
> time had cartoon graphics it would still be the brilliant game that it is.

i initially agree. but, only either REALLY REALLY REALLY hardcore zelda fans or people who like the look of cell shaded graphics will buy it. that puts a slight dent in the buyer scale. with me? hope so. the first two games were brilliant, one prob. too expensive. now, people who might have wanted the game before and were going to get the next one for a gamecube cheap. but then they are shown the graphics. same thing aplied to these potetial buyers, only maybe slightly more. then all the people who have heard a bit of hype about nintendo. same thing. then all the other people who could have been won into giving it a go if the graphics had made more of the cube's abilities. y'see? i probably will PLAY like a unbeatable game, but if they keep using these graphics, the buyers for zelda will dry almost completely up, and it will be really hard winning some of them back from the likes of sony and xbox.* sneers*
Fri 29/03/02 at 17:07
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I'm sorry but judging a game just by it's graohics is stupid. If ocarina of time had cartoon graphics it would still be the brilliant game that it is.
Fri 29/03/02 at 16:58
Regular
"keep your receipt"
meltdown I am not one to brazenly accuse you of lying but your story of how you played it was a little suspect. Particularly when the good and bad points have nothing to do with the gameplay at all and your bad point of 'enemies fly before falling' could easily have been taken out of the Spaceworld video.
Please quash my fears by giving more details of how you got to play it and can you please embelish your good and bad points with examples? I am really interested in the new Zelda and cannot wait until E3 and more news.

-M-
Fri 29/03/02 at 12:46
no i have only played links awakening for G.B.C
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:57
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Sorry about the double post !
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:56
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
meltdown, have you played Orcale of Seasons/Oraclre of Ages on the Game Boy Colur, i've got both and there great but blooody hard !

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.