GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Biggest Nintendo Waste of Money"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 17:02
Regular
Something you have bought that has been a complete waste of money. It has to be with Nintendo.

I really don't think there can be any worse buys than South Park! £40 for a lump of rubbish!

And also you have got the Spook memory card, it was only £5 but it kinda got stuck in the controller and you couldnt get it out. You then completely scratched the life out of the controller trying to get it out. So that was something that you bought just to kill your controllers.
Sat 30/03/02 at 21:11
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I agree that South Park was a big waste of money!
But as I didn't pay for it, it was a waste of a birthday present for me!

I didn't find those Spook Memory Cards bad at all - except for the price - £20 for 1mb!! I found all other packs just as hard to remove.
And does anyone else find that Rumble Packs make a rattling sound in the back of a controller??
Sat 30/03/02 at 20:36
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
GpotterUK wrote:
> South Park on the N64 was the biggest pile of cack ever, so it was with great
> relief that I borrowed it off a mate first, unlike some suckers who believed a
> certain magazine!! :o)

im holding my head in shame, i was so stupid. Just to think I could have spent that money on buying another great game like Superman.

An I also noticed how South park and Turok 2 were similar. They were both mega boring, they had massive big levels that were really hard, they got impossibly hard past the 3rd level and both bosses seemed to have a thing about regenerating all the time. Has anybody beaten the South Park boss without any cheats on??
Sat 30/03/02 at 20:06
Regular
"What tagline? Eh?"
South Park on the N64 was the biggest pile of cack ever, so it was with great relief that I borrowed it off a mate first, unlike some suckers who believed a certain magazine!! :o)
Sat 30/03/02 at 11:40
Regular
There's also South Park Chef's Luv Shack which is a great multiplayer game if you've got only 5 minutes, but is a total waste of time single player.
Sat 30/03/02 at 10:59
"+ suspicious minds"
are we all talking of the same sp game? theres the fps SP game, and SP rally. i played on the FPS one and i didnt really like it.
Fri 29/03/02 at 07:32
Regular
"Dunemaul NE Hunter"
I'd just like to point out that South Park Rallly and the memory card are not actually made by Nintendo but by other companies.
Fri 29/03/02 at 01:22
Regular
Yep, South park has to be the biggest dissapointment on the N64. Expecially after NOM gave it 90%...the cuntz.
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:53
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Boss Pac-man try 'www.gamefaqs.com', it's an American site but it has some reveiws of the Pacman game !!!
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:45
"+ suspicious minds"
BIGMAN wrote:
> Yo, Big Boss Pac-man, i think there's a Pacman game coming out for Gamecube. I
> saw an american version for sale on ebay ! :D

really, my own game to star in! this yellow overeater is about to kick some sereous wario butt! :0
Thu 28/03/02 at 20:43
Regular
My brother bought 2 spook memory cards.

Didn't have a problem getting them out the controllers, though the one kept saying "Files damaged, press "" to repair files", then all files would disappear. So he took it back but I still quite happily use the other.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.