GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pro Evo Soccer - Master League Teams"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 28/03/02 at 10:46
Regular
Hi,

Just need a bit of help on Pro Evo. I've just saved up about 200 points to spend on players, I've spent about 60 on Overmars and Frank de Boer, and just wanted to know if there's any cool players you might have come across that are worth spending my hard earned points on!

Ta :)
Tue 02/04/02 at 14:13
Regular
up front I've got
Shevchenko and MArco Van Basten

in midfield I've got
Reycoba, Zidane, Rivaldo, Figo and Davids

in defence I've got
Nest, Beckenbauer and Stam

in goal I've got
Pruedehomme (he's called Promme in the game)

Some of these players are only available once you've unlocked the secret master league players (loads of them such as Roberto Baggio, Paulo Sousa etc) and the Classic teams.
Tue 02/04/02 at 12:51
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
Buffon

Back three -

Nesta
Stam
R.Carlos

Defensive Half

Davids or Roy Keane

Midfield from right to left

figo
Zidane
Henry - left side just behind strikers, makes diagonal runs out to the wing
Rivaldo

Up front

Shevchenko and Batistuta OR
Owen and Nistlerooy
Fri 29/03/02 at 11:11
Regular
"facepartyid prodigy"
i noticed someone mentioned earlier that you can sell players? how do you do this?
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:59
Regular
Raiden wrote:
> How do u get Brazillians classics, cos i've done everything i think apart from
> the masters league

Win The american cup with Brazil for brazil classic. Repeat with Argentina for thier classic team to get Maradona.
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:07
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
How do u get Brazillians classics, cos i've done everything i think apart from the masters league
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:05
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yeah, Gonmincha is in the Brazil Classics.
Thu 28/03/02 at 22:02
Regular
"omlette du fromage"
Is Gonmincha in the classic team or something cos i can't find him. And if he is is he meant to be named after Jarzhino's predecessor Garrincha because i heard that garrincha was the best brazilian ever to play football apart from pele.
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:50
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
unknown kernel wrote:
> Some real bargains: Olisadebe up front; Nakazu in midfield; Borcoda and Hofland
> in defence; Stelea in goal. All dirt cheap but brilliant.

Yep, I bought Nakazu. He's ace considering how cheap he is! Slightly dodgy hairstyle though.
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:47
Regular
"relocated"
Some real bargains: Olisadebe up front; Nakazu in midfield; Borcoda and Hofland in defence; Stelea in goal. All dirt cheap but brilliant.
Thu 28/03/02 at 18:42
Regular
There's always Veron and Giggs, useful additions definately.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.