GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"John Lesley"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/10/02 at 19:36
Regular
So it was John Lesley. Wow. I thought it was Les Dennis.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:45
Regular
I think its all a bunch of nothing. I doubt he did anything. Why is it now that all these women have come out with it. On the train today i read 2 different papers, both of them the main story was this John Lesley thing. Also it wasnt just ulrika johnson, there were some other women aswell who now decided to announce that they too have been 'raped' by john lesley.

Why do they now come out with it. If it were true then he would have gone down for it years ago. It just seems to be women who want to claim money off the newspapers.

I cant be sure of it, but just. WHY!? Over night there have been atleast 10 new rape accusations.

I dont think john lesley is soo stupid to risk his career on that stupid swedish ho. Not alone some skanky-ass commoners.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:43
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> 'is that a banana in your pants'
>
> to which he replied:
>
> 'is that a revolving door in yours?'

lol lol lol, she should be deported!
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:42
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I thought he was a decent guy as well. Oh well, some judge of character I am.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:40
"+ suspicious minds"
Kyz22 wrote:
> Whitestripes wrote:
> Since when was Ulrika raped?
>
> yeah shes a skanky sweedish Ho, she probably raped him! hussy!

i heard on radio that she last slept with rino of gladiators. her chat up linewas something along the line of:

'is that a banana in your pants'

to which he replied:

'is that a revolving door in yours?'
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:37
Regular
"The flux capacitor!"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> several years ago apparently. the press, have of course, lapped it
> right up.

14 years ago, to be precise.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:32
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Ulrika won't confirm the identity of the alleged (have I got news for you taught me to say alleged... covers against libel and stuff) rapist.

noticed fern britton alone on this morning, no co presenter
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:30
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I guessed it. Heard it was a Scottish TV presenter, and I doubted it was Lorraine Kelly so...

We don't know if it IS true though. He's at the centre of some allegations though.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:09
Regular
Ahh, sounded like it happend last night or something.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:07
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Whose John Leslie and whats he done?
Ex-Blue Peter presenter. Apparently raped Urrrrkika ka ka ka Johnson.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:05
"+ suspicious minds"
several years ago apparently. the press, have of course, lapped it right up.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.