GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand theft auto: vice city lets talk about it"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:15
Regular
Lets talk about grand theft auto: vice city

After Grand theft auto was released it was straight away a excellent seller, then rockstar games decided to make Grand theft auto2 but they decided to call it London instead because that were it was set unlike gta1 it was a real city then when the finally they did release Grand theft auto2 but it was still Birdseye view which in away made it exciting by not knowing what’s coming which could be bad because you could hit a cop car and get in a chase also it was at night which I personally found annoying. Then finally they decided to change the view make it on a new console Grand theft auto 3 was the main talk this straight away became No1 and was the best game at its time. Now its Grand theft auto: vice city (Miami nice) although its set in the eighties for the second time in grand theft auto history you can ride motorcycles only ever featured before in grand theft auto 1 in grand theft auto: vice city you can ride jet skis, fly a plane, fly a helicopter, be eaten by the sharks, change clothes in the game, use knives, be chased by police boats and everlasting new things. Grand theft auto is number 1 on most people Christmas lists will be the best success for rockstar games I have a felling that it just might make no1 Ps2 game of its time or maybe not. Or will it not sell one copy (I severely doubt it) cant make No1 game in the world (its got its chances) but it probably wont could be but wont. So do you think it will be No. 1 bestseller.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:15
Regular
"Max Power"
Lets talk about grand theft auto: vice city

After Grand theft auto was released it was straight away a excellent seller, then rockstar games decided to make Grand theft auto2 but they decided to call it London instead because that were it was set unlike gta1 it was a real city then when the finally they did release Grand theft auto2 but it was still Birdseye view which in away made it exciting by not knowing what’s coming which could be bad because you could hit a cop car and get in a chase also it was at night which I personally found annoying. Then finally they decided to change the view make it on a new console Grand theft auto 3 was the main talk this straight away became No1 and was the best game at its time. Now its Grand theft auto: vice city (Miami nice) although its set in the eighties for the second time in grand theft auto history you can ride motorcycles only ever featured before in grand theft auto 1 in grand theft auto: vice city you can ride jet skis, fly a plane, fly a helicopter, be eaten by the sharks, change clothes in the game, use knives, be chased by police boats and everlasting new things. Grand theft auto is number 1 on most people Christmas lists will be the best success for rockstar games I have a felling that it just might make no1 Ps2 game of its time or maybe not. Or will it not sell one copy (I severely doubt it) cant make No1 game in the world (its got its chances) but it probably wont could be but wont. So do you think it will be No. 1 bestseller.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:23
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think the chainsaw is one of the coolest additions to the game, obviously not the best but most probably one of the most fun, chasing after people on roller blades with a chainsaw just sounds funny. Also the helicopters will be good if they are easy enough to fly. Im gonna try to get it on its release day although I relise it will be difficult to get hold of, but I got a few days off work to give it a good go.
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:30
Regular
"Max Power"
Cartel Thug wrote:
> I think the chainsaw is one of the coolest additions to the game,
> obviously not the best but most probably one of the most fun,

i no but the screwdriver and hammer sound good

> chasing after people on roller blades with a chainsaw just sounds
> funny.

And cool and it will be

> Also the helicopters will be good if they are easy enough to fly. Im
> gonna try to get it on its release day although I relise it will be
> difficult to get hold of, but I got a few days off work to give it a
> good go.

Pre-order it from somewhere (try sr)
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:34
"+ suspicious minds"
sounds good, but i have one more thing to say:

Super mario sunshine: revamped mario 64!
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:34
"+ suspicious minds"
Boss_Pac_Man wrote:
> sounds good, but i have one more thing to say:
>
> Super mario sunshine: revamped mario 64!

no, wait, that sounds stupid, i take that back!
Thu 24/10/02 at 20:35
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Will_MÅÐmÃñ wrote:

> Pre-order it from somewhere (try sr)

I have, I pre-ordered it at my local GAME. But the last time I reserved a game from there (FFX) they totally forgot about it and didnt have any left when I went for it. If I see it in a shop Im grabbin it, GAME is just a backup really.
Thu 24/10/02 at 21:47
Regular
"Max Power"
my mates got it and i get it on the 2nd of nov

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.