GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Jedi Knight 2"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 27/03/02 at 16:51
Regular
Hiya, I'm off to buy this tomorrow is anyone else?
Does anyone know if they will be bringing it out on X-Box? I reckon it would be amazing.

Skywalker
Wed 27/03/02 at 16:51
Hiya, I'm off to buy this tomorrow is anyone else?
Does anyone know if they will be bringing it out on X-Box? I reckon it would be amazing.

Skywalker
Wed 27/03/02 at 16:55
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I don't know if it will be converted, but the X-box is getting a star wars game called knights of the old republic or something. I don't know any more than that.
Thu 28/03/02 at 00:30
Regular
"That's right!"
My copy arrived today, a day before it's release :) (Thanks SR)

It's a throwback to the older FPS games, where you have to actually WORK to find your way around a level, instead of just following the only path available like you normally do in recent games

I'm only on the second mission, it's looking like a very big game so far
Thu 28/03/02 at 11:02
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Just got the game today myself (Cheers SR)

Though I havnt had a chance to play it yet...

I quite fancy trying out its Multiplayer features (I'm an on-line virgin) does anyone know of any good sites?
Thu 28/03/02 at 12:03
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think I'll place my order in a day or two, The origanal Jedi Knight is one of my all time favourite games and by the sounds of it the sequal surpasses it. Can't wait.
Thu 28/03/02 at 12:06
Regular
"That's right!"
Well today I tried playing against AI Bots, and I got my first go with a light sabre - woo!

Haven't got it in single player yet, but I've been blasting around with it on capture the flag, jedi master, free for all etc and it's great

If you check the chat forum you'll see I'm working on a way to have ANY colour lightsabre in single player, instead of having to use blue (I like the green one)
Thu 28/03/02 at 15:09
Regular
"Touched!"
This game is great, my copy arrived today, i believe the release date every was changed to today because of tomorrow being a good friday anyways onto the game..

Firstly i tried out the multiplayer, and it has to be the most fun i've had in ages, you have loads of modes, force powers on or off, loads of skins, different saber colours, you simply must own this if you are a stawars fan.

I have only briefly played with the bots and they are quite good, pull off some pretty good moves, one thing i like is that you have to master the light saber skills, anyone tried the backstab yet?, its painful believe me.

so far so good, this is one of the best games i've played in a while, highly recommended!
Thu 28/03/02 at 15:11
Regular
"Touched!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Just got the game today myself (Cheers SR)

Though I havnt had a chance to
> play it yet...

I quite fancy trying out its Multiplayer features (I'm an
> on-line virgin) does anyone know of any good sites?

I play it on www.zone.com, my nickname is +spikecast, i'm a moderator :)
Thu 28/03/02 at 16:49
Well ive played a couple of times now, and its fantastic. The best game ive played in yonks, you can use your force energy to throw the saber, which swings around in the air, chops up enemies then returns to the hand - very cool.
A must buy!
Fri 29/03/02 at 12:54
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
sPiKe2k wrote:
I play it on www.zone.com, my nickname is
> +spikecast, i'm a moderator :)

I'll take a look man... thanks for the pointer! :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.