GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Starcraft Return?"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 19:12
Regular
I have been playing Starcraft these past few days, and I have been wondering if Blizzard will ever make a sequal to Brood War, because they way it ended I thought that there will be another one. But no. I just need to know if Blizzard will make another add-on to Starcraft.
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:12
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
I have been playing Starcraft these past few days, and I have been wondering if Blizzard will ever make a sequal to Brood War, because they way it ended I thought that there will be another one. But no. I just need to know if Blizzard will make another add-on to Starcraft.
Sat 30/03/02 at 20:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It would be great if they did, StarCraft was a bloody good game. If they do decide to make a sequal don't expect any news until after the release of Warcraft 3.
Mon 01/04/02 at 13:13
Regular
"Woo Hoo!"
As you can see, it took someone a long time to relpy. Doesn't anybody know what Starcraft is!
Mon 01/04/02 at 13:15
Regular
"That's right!"
They're, apparantly, making a sequel

Hopefully it will be good, and not 3D (yeah right, they're ALL 3D now, and they're all awful games because of it)
Mon 01/04/02 at 15:57
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I disagree there Mojo, Shogun total war, Ground Control and Hostile waters are all great RTS games that use a 3D camera.
Mon 01/04/02 at 20:51
Regular
"That's right!"
I've never played or seen a good 3D RTS game

People said Z2 Steel Soldiers was good, I thought it was abysmal, and I loved the original

People said Sydicate Wars was amazing, I hated it

There are countless others

So I very much doubt I would like any of the games you named
Sun 07/04/02 at 12:21
"Mimmargh!"
If they do make Starcraft II don't expect to see it for at least 2 years. Good game though, Battle.net service is good.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.