GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tony Hawk's Skating"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 26/03/02 at 19:11
Regular
I think that the Tony Hawk's series is possibly the best ever. It is so addictive. The first one was amazing, it was original. However, as the Tony Hawk games keep coming, the more unrealistic. I skate and I can tell you how hard it is, even the first game is unrealistic! The third game is just to commercial, mind boggling tricks that no one could ever do are in it.

The game should maybe start to decrease its level of unrealism. The game is making skating popular, but soon it will make it unpopular when people see that the pros can do nothing compared to the game.

By the way, I did a heelflip to axle stall today!
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:11
I think that the Tony Hawk's series is possibly the best ever. It is so addictive. The first one was amazing, it was original. However, as the Tony Hawk games keep coming, the more unrealistic. I skate and I can tell you how hard it is, even the first game is unrealistic! The third game is just to commercial, mind boggling tricks that no one could ever do are in it.

The game should maybe start to decrease its level of unrealism. The game is making skating popular, but soon it will make it unpopular when people see that the pros can do nothing compared to the game.

By the way, I did a heelflip to axle stall today!
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:16
Regular
"Hmmm....."
well if they made it so that you could only do a few boring tricks then it would not be worth buying.
its a good thing that they include all those tricks that are impossible to do to make it more fun.

by the way,
is tony hawks 3 any good?
do you reckon i should get it?
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:22
Regular
"Whatever!"
is tony hawks 3 any
> good? YES!!
do you reckon i should get it? DEFINATLEY!!

I cant get enough of the Tony Hawk games!! I hope to get Tony Hawks 3 for the GBA at the end of the week if its out cause the previous one was awesome!!
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:23
Regular
If they made it realistic then it would just be a bunch of punk kids hanging around in shopping areas attempting to do a kick flip over a crate and failing.

Not much fun really..
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:26
Regular
"Hmmm....."
ok then,

tell me all the good features about this game in a little list,
im tempted to buy it but im not sure........... you'll have to make me want this game.

do your best
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:30
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
I definetly agree that the Tony Hawk games are unrealistic. But if they ever did turn it into a realistic game it would probably take away all the fun! I'd much rather pull off impossible tricks than spend all day trying to land a single Kickflip! :)
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:32
Regular
"Whatever!"
- Bigger and better living environments
- More interaction than ever
- New tricks which are easier to pull off
- An awesome soundtrack
- Improved graphics
- Online features
- A better create a park mode

Thats all I can think of for now!! Anyone care to add anything??
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:35
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Mattyboy wrote:
Thats all I can
> think of for now!! Anyone care to add anything??

Those nifty flatland tricks you can do. Such as Handstand Kickflips and Anti Caspers. They ROCK!
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:39
Tony Hawks 3 (PS2) is only something like £24.99 in EB if you use your clubcard now!

(Sorry SR!)
Tue 26/03/02 at 19:41
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Hi TimmyM. I've just noticed that you're new!

Enjoy yourself!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.