GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For GTA Fans still wondering what to expect from vice city check this out!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/10/02 at 19:37
Regular
http://boards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=29183832&page=7

Loads of questions are answered here
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:23
Regular
*dances around singing "Ive got vice city"*
Thu 07/11/02 at 20:07
Regular
"Sturb du sweine"
PS2 player wrote:
> good idea. there are 7 cds each one a different styles. last year i
> walked into game and they had GTA3 cds lying on the front desk for
> free, it was just one cd though.
Games class,bought stuntman on mon takin it back its not coz its hard it jst gets boring after u hav completed it.Ah well gta mite be at home already when i get back ive been in peterborough in the internet thing now exept im not sposed to be on this site oh well.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
hitman 2 is underestimated. Except for some of the slightly older gamers like us, no one mentions it. its difficult but worth having a go at. hellooooo fibre cord.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:24
Regular
"The Red Shift"
good idea. there are 7 cds each one a different styles. last year i walked into game and they had GTA3 cds lying on the front desk for free, it was just one cd though.
Sun 03/11/02 at 16:19
Hitman 2, the thing, pro evo 2, jedi knight 2, apart from pro evo 2 I will be getting them for xbox.

Or I might settle for the gat vice city soundtrack so I can listen to the tracks in my aweful IT lessons in college.
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:44
Silent85 wrote:
> Hey not long now. I am buying a game to stop me waiting every miniute
> out till vice city lol I am that sad.
>
>
> Oh and thanks for the post guys :D

What game are you getting?

I might start GTA3 again, to get in the mood, but have loads of work to do for college at the moment... I've been playing demos of WRC2 and rented Fifa 2003 and Hitman 2 to keep me sane.

Why?
Sun 03/11/02 at 15:01
Hey not long now. I am buying a game to stop me waiting every miniute out till vice city lol I am that sad.

Oh and thanks for the post guys :D
Sun 03/11/02 at 12:14
el_cool_magnifico wrote:
> i know but you haven't got it yet.

Your not very good at english are you. "when you get GTA:VC" I said... god man rtfq.

> ... and what a dumb question to ask!

Not really, wanted to know what people were going to do...

Your banned now anyway fool...

Why?
Sun 03/11/02 at 08:40
i know but you haven't got it yet.

... and what a dumb question to ask!
Sun 03/11/02 at 00:45
el_cool_magnifico wrote:
> you have to get it first for gods sake. (mmmmm sweet friday/forbidden
> doghnut)

If you had read my question you would have realised that my question was "What are you going to do first when you GET GTA:VC?"

Understand?

Fool!!!

Why?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.