GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things never to say or do in a public toilet"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/10/02 at 11:03
Regular
Heh, this amused me:

18 Things never to say or do in a public toilet

1.Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, ''May I borrow a highlighter?''
2. ''Uh-oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that.''
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
4. ''Hmmm, I've never seen that color before.''
5. ''Damn, this water is cold.''
6. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and sigh relaxingly.
7. ''Now how did that get there?''
8. ''Hummus. Reminds me of hummus.''
9. Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,''Whoa! Easy boy!!''
10. '' Interesting....more sinkers than floaters''
11. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peaunt butter on a wad of toliet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say,''Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"
12. ''C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"
13. ''Boy, that sure looks like a maggot''
14. ''Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?''
15. Play a well-known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
16. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicusly lay down your ''Cross-Dressers Anonymous'' newsletter on the floor visiable to the adjacent stall.
17. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, ''Peek-a-boo!''
18. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing ''Born Free.'
Thu 31/10/02 at 22:17
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
T0R@X wrote:
> Lol!
>
> GAD winner I recon!

---

You can't win GAD with a post taken from somewhere else like this.

As funny as it is, this just simply can't win. :-)
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
20- Breathe in too deeply.
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:48
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
LOL!!
Thu 31/10/02 at 21:30
Regular
"Festivus!"
19 - Pee
Thu 31/10/02 at 19:29
Regular
"This planet sucks"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> 18. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing ''Born
> Free.'

Lol!

GAD winner I recon!
Thu 31/10/02 at 11:38
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Only last week I was on the way back from a party at a mates place and stopped off at a motorway services to puke.

I walked in to the bog, calm as chips, locked myself in a cubicle, then yonked really loudly and violently for about 10 minutes.

I got a lot of funny looks as I walked out calm as I went in. Some guy asked me if I was ok, and I was "Yeh, fine mate. You?"

ho ho...

Just thought I'd share that with you all....
Thu 31/10/02 at 11:16
Regular
"Balls"
so thats why every one gives me funny looks in the toilet...
Thu 31/10/02 at 11:09
Regular
"Remember me?"
Gangsta Hamsta wrote:
> 17. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so
> you can see your neighbor and say, ''Peek-a-boo!''

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thu 31/10/02 at 11:03
Regular
"Not your monkey"
Heh, this amused me:

18 Things never to say or do in a public toilet

1.Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, ''May I borrow a highlighter?''
2. ''Uh-oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that.''
3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.
4. ''Hmmm, I've never seen that color before.''
5. ''Damn, this water is cold.''
6. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and sigh relaxingly.
7. ''Now how did that get there?''
8. ''Hummus. Reminds me of hummus.''
9. Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,''Whoa! Easy boy!!''
10. '' Interesting....more sinkers than floaters''
11. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peaunt butter on a wad of toliet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say,''Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"
12. ''C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"
13. ''Boy, that sure looks like a maggot''
14. ''Damn, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?''
15. Play a well-known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.
16. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicusly lay down your ''Cross-Dressers Anonymous'' newsletter on the floor visiable to the adjacent stall.
17. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, ''Peek-a-boo!''
18. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing ''Born Free.'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.