GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"James Bond: Nightfire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game '007 James Bond Nightfire'.
Thu 31/10/02 at 16:49
Regular
People don't seem to be mentioning this and its nearly out! NOM seemed to think it was rather good. But then again thats NOM.

What do people think?
Fri 01/11/02 at 15:43
Regular
"A man with a stick"
I think this game could be a great FPS. For one I know it's developed by the same team who made that great expansion pack for Half Life, opposing Force and are also making the commercial version of Counter Strike.

I think the game is in safe hands, and the demo I've played is certainly allot more fun to play than that god awful AUF. The driving sections should be ace, they where the only thing that kept me going back to AUF, and hopefully Nightfire should have some good on foot action levels mixed in as well.
Fri 01/11/02 at 15:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I enjoyed Agent Under Fire, and this is supposed to be better, so I'll be getting this when it comes out.
Fri 01/11/02 at 11:20
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's gotta be better than Agent Under Fire really!
After the comments they recieved from that effort, i'm sure that EA wouldn't have taken-on the Pierce Brosnan Bond Liscense without a good reason. If this goes well then I won't be too concerned about what might be when the game of Die Another Day finally comes-around - also by Electronic Arts, not Rare.

I've heard quite a few good things about this game - a lot more than I was initially expecting after AuF. While the FPS levels look good and the graphics look quite smart too, i've heard that there ARE also some more Driving Levels - including one where you drive a Snow Mobile!! :D

I can wait for this game, but when I think about it I can't.
I wonder how much money I could get off this by trading in AuF for it?
Thu 31/10/02 at 19:32
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Take my word for it; it is rather good, considering Agent Under Fire was incredibly dire. I played a demo of Nightfire on the PC; for one thing the level design is far better, as are the graphics, but there was one thing that bothered me.

They put the face of Pierce Brosnan on the game version of Bond, but they haven't seemed to have used his voice. Odd, but overall I think the game is shaping up to be a far better FPS than AUF.
Thu 31/10/02 at 17:20
Regular
The pic of him outside the castle is brill, shows they are trying to beat goldeneye..also the thought of driving the "nelly" type plane gives me goose bumps.

ok not that much.
Thu 31/10/02 at 17:03
Regular
'really good' that was supposed to say
Thu 31/10/02 at 17:01
Regular
The screenshots in the latest NOM look really, I intend on getting it.
Thu 31/10/02 at 17:01
Regular
"gsybe you!"
According to NOM its out........*checks*.......29th November. So a month away.
Thu 31/10/02 at 16:58
Regular
Well seeming like the "dont say what you think the game will be like until its out" thing is happening in these forums i dont really want to say.......but i will anyway.
So far the good points are the graphics and the fact its by eurocom and not EA, i know thats not a lot to go by but i think that worlds is not enough was by them which was good.
Also i know some people will say graphics arnt enough but i find that if the developer has put time and effort into the graphics that they will the rest of the game...fifa 2002 is the only real game which seems to prove that wrong.
Thu 31/10/02 at 16:55
Regular
I'm gonna get it. Whens it out anyway?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.