GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things we need more of in games"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 04/11/02 at 14:13
Regular
Ninjas.
We need more black-pajama clad Ninjas. Ninjas are cool and deadly. A bit like Leon if he wore jim-jams and had a sword.

Oversized Infants
I dont know if there's ever been a game featuring outsized toddlers. That would rule. Massive angry babies towering over cities, cooing and throwing buses like lego-vehicles.

Alligators
But not the crap ones like in Tomb Raider. I want meanass, evil ones that are whippy quick and toothy. Maybe a Steve Irwin game?

Werewolves.
Any werewolf games? Exactly. This would rule.
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:35
Regular
Playing as a werewolf would be cool - ripping the flesh of innocents in a bloodbath frenzy under the light of the full moon.
And then there could be a change of scenario, where we play as the werewolf hunter armed with a pistol and a silver bullet.
Mon 04/11/02 at 16:13
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
Goatboy wrote:

>
> Oversized Infants

Play Rugrats.........

.....or not
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:11
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Goatboy wrote:

Ninjas.
I remember a game on the old Amiga 1200 with Ninjas in. 'Twas called Shadow Ninja or something.

Oversized Infants
Saw one of those in Honey I Blew Up The Kids. Horrible image stuck in my head of giant-babies ever since.

Alligators
There was a good one in Res Evil 2. Didn't scare much though, what with the fact that you needed a Fire Extinguisher to erm...blow it up.

Werewolves.
True, you don't see any of these, so I can't comment.
Mon 04/11/02 at 15:04
"Darkness, always"
here was me expecting a one word post saying "boobs".

Maybe Goatboy is growing up.

No, perhaps not.
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:28
I thought that you were going to say 'Lesbians'.

But I suppose that goes without saying.
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:23
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Bazzman wrote:
> Bazzman wrote:
> A game for the snes called Zombies, its level 12 was called TITANIC
> TODDLER the baby was about 20ft tall and you had to beat ti by
> squirting it qith a water pistol.. what an amazing game...
>
> *runs off the find snes*
>
> I wish I could spell :)

Oh I remember that game. You could pick from a girl and a guy and there are all kinds of levels like shopping malls and lagoons. Truly classic game.:D
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:19
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
Bazzman wrote:
> A game for the snes called Zombies, its level 12 was called TITANIC
> TODDLER the baby was about 20ft tall and you had to beat ti by
> squirting it qith a water pistol.. what an amazing game...
>
> *runs off the find snes*

I wish I could spell :)
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:19
Regular
"I'm Back!!"
A game for the snes called Zombies, its level 12 was called TITANIC TODDLER the baby was about 20ft tall and you had to beat ti by squirting it qith a water pistol.. what an amazing game...

*runs off the find snes*
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:17
Regular
"Wotz a Tagline...?"
Goatboy wrote:

> Oversized Infants

Aye, wouldn't be so much fun milking them to sleep as opposed to blowing them up though would it. The authorities would never allow a game involving the killing of toddlers.
Mon 04/11/02 at 14:16
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Oversized infants!?!?!?!?!

That rulez!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.